Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
Replying to fabianx • Oct 30, 2024
who else can feel the gay undertones of this series lol...
Between who and who?
3 2
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 28, 2024
I’m so happy for Shin Hye finally people are seeing what a few of us saw many years back😭😭😭. She is rocking this drama back and forth and finally Jae Young Oppa is shining. I literally could not watch him as SML but I’m glad the recognition as belate as it is it still came for him❤️. The script writer and director should also be given their 💐💐💐💐💐. In this era of many many many dramas it is really hard to ace out a captivating drama that just captures your everything and it is interesting from A to Z with no zero moment of boredom. The whole crew here are your 💐💐💐💐. This drama should be sweeping awards. Excellency at its finest.
20 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 7, 2024
I’ve always loved PSY in all weathers and in this drama she’s doing a phenomenal job😘😘😘😘. I’m also enjoying KJY a lot.
8 0
On Are You the One • Sep 8, 2024
This drama is really really good. They say hate is a form of love; I remember watching ZWY as Cang Xuan in LYF and really hated his character then I began sympathizing with him and suddenly came to love how good ZWY delivered the character that he could evoke all sort of emotions. I began following ZWY’s drama and I have nothing than praise for him. He is really good at what he does. I’m glad I came across him as an actor. Kuddoz to all the actors and actresses in this drama… 🥳🥳🥳
6 3
On Are You the One • Aug 31, 2024
Zhang Wan Yi’s voice is soo good. I began watching his dramas just to hear him talk but apparently he’s good at picking his scripts.
19 0
Replying to Moonlight • Aug 20, 2024
I will wait .... love this drama a lot!
Hahahahhah…. yeahhh😂😂 you also saw them?
0 1
On Dashing Youth • Aug 18, 2024
If I didn’t know what was happening I would be shipping Yue Yao and her master Liu Yue. He is just soo good. I love his attitude. It is like “ I know what you are hiding and even if you won’t tell me I’ll will still protect you.” It’s unfortunate😒
5 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Aug 10, 2024
Title Snowfall
What happened for GMP? I thought it followed the source material, and executed beautifully and emotionally.
I’m saying Li Mu Ge; his dramas normally have these sad endings.GMP is one of the best dramas I’ve ever watched and my first cdrama and I know it was true to its source material but after watching Rattan I could tell Li Mu Ge loves these sad endings. After watching Rattan I could tell with how Snowfall was going then a sad ending was inevitable. Just a Li Mu Ge thing.
2 0
On Snowfall • Aug 9, 2024
Title Snowfall
I have trust issues with Li Mu Ge dramas from GMP to Rattan and then this. I ain’t shocked that this is a sad ending .
3 2
Replying to Aveira • Aug 5, 2024
Person Xu Kai
And talented 🙌🙌🙌.
Absolutely✅
1 0
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 3, 2024
Person Yang Zi
Everytime I block one another comes crawling back here. 💀
😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Aug 3, 2024
What's your favorite scene from the drama? Mine is ML teasing FL in the car about her ex-bf when the are going…
When he confessed that he likes her and then turned around to say he was teasing her
0 0
Replying to Kat Ski • Aug 3, 2024
The Mom should've had top billing. It's actually a story about her, her growth, and the people in her life, and…
Even the ending song is about a mother trying to be a good mother.
1 0
On Xu Kai • Aug 2, 2024
Person Xu Kai
This man is hot. I always come here to remind myself about that.
10 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 2, 2024
I’ll miss them😭😭. This drama really said something very clearly “ Gangsters are also different people out of their gangs. They have family and people they love and care for.” Look at Jae Su and Man Ho notorious characters as gangsters in other dramas but they are just sooo cute in here. Thirsty Deer 🥰🥰
3 0