K-Drama
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
As I had said, dramas in the second half of the year are very very good but😭😭😭😭😭Let me move to Rise of Ning
3 2
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
There are faces when you see them playing good guys you really put a point of doubt. The moment I saw this Prince Ying I knew my boy Jinran is in the wrong team. Edward Zhang rrally doesn’t want us to regret doubting him. He is always perfectly singled out as a villain
3 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 22, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
I’m unhealthly picking up crushes everywhere… I picked up Daddi Tang from this😃😃. I’ve watched a couple of his dramas but this time he has this presence that is just soo good to watch.😃😃
3 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 19, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I never got to watch Moonlight. So I’m heading there for my happy ever after festival😃😃😃
8 1
Replying to 9354263 • Nov 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I can feel your trauma from here 🤣
You can tell my pain if I read someone calling this BE😭
1 0
Replying to Lycoris • Nov 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Love of Nirvana was soooo good! Didn’t think anything was gonna top that until LGIEF came along 😆
But the Osts in Love of Nirvana are life itself… so good.
1 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I love the message that “ You can only love someone 100% when you first love yourself”. This is good. For me it is a happy ending… I came here from Love of Nirvana there is no way I’m gonna think in the bitter sweet direction this is a happy ending. He was there😃😃
14 5
Replying to QAS • Nov 18, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Also Journey to Love! That drama started 📈 and ended 📉.
It was a good dream though I stopped at ep 36 knowing from there onwwards characters die bit by bit but it is a good drama
1 0
Replying to twinty • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
I waited to watch all the ones that ended up sad so I didn't watch them. I could not resist SOPG though and got…
You’re lucky you spared your heart the bitterness..
2 5
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
This attitude of I’ve been poisoned already so getting poisoned once more again ain’t no pornlem doesn’t sit well for me especially for the ending’s projection. These type of attitudes have never ended well in C-dramas😩. C-dramas in the second half of the year have been bitter bitter bittersweet.. I hope this doesn’t join the game. At least one should be normal or else I’ll believe these directors have a group chat where they agree to make it bitter for us. First half they throw in Legend of Shen Li; Blossom in Adversity; Princess Royal; The Double; Joy if life s2; Lost you Forever s2; Are you the one? Dashing Youth and now comes the second half of the year they throw in Snow Night Timeless Love; Kill me Love Me; Love of Nirvana; SnowFall;.. they shouldn’t do this to us😭
5 60
Replying to QAS • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
I didn't like her in the beginning until she saved the slaves in the Wuling mine. That humanitarism didn't last…
I also came across the Wuling arc where she saved the slaves and I was like have I complained abit too early. I’m glad for the head up
1 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Someone tell me karma is coming for this Cui Shuijiu. I’m still on episode 14. She’s an eyesore and her attitude is really really 🤬🤬🤬. She’s being treated badly but she goes ahead and mistreats others even worse. Whst is she trying to achieve🧐. Also, I hope she doesn’t have some redemption arc. Like she needs to have a punishment arc where she needs to understand the consequences of her action. She’s a rotten tomato. I’m no where near sympathizing with her. It’s been long that I looked forward to the fasttracked downfall of a character. They really shouldn’t let her go. I’m sticking to this to her fall to the lowest point. I really wish to understand her but what is with that attitude of defending a family that is mistreating her.
4 5
On The Heir • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Heir
I love this pairing a lot
0 0
On Love of Nirvana • Nov 16, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
This is a very well done enemies to lovers trope. For how he was chasing her down and for how much he hurt her in the first episodes, I was really looking forward to how she’ll get to love him. It was all done well. She understood that he had a course and so did she and so did Pei Yan. ALSO, I CAN’T MOVE ON I KEEP ON REWATCHING. It is soooo GOOOD😍😍😍
4 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 15, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I can’t take Roushi serious😂😂. I was feeling so sad when he removed the bracelet from her hand but the way he was crying while throwing tantrums was soo funny. I forgot it was supposed to be sad😂😂😂and the chemistry btn DYX and YSX is soo natural👍
8 0
On Love of Nirvana • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
The OSTs arr everything; are they available in Applemusic? I seem not to find them anywhere aprt from Youtube.They are masterpieces, they just enhanced the beauty of this drama😍😍😘😘
1 1
On Love of Nirvana • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
No matter how much bitterness accumulates it is still bitter😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. What was that ending. OMG I cried so hard that I had to keep a record of myself crying for future reference. This was painfully bitter-sweet but what was that?😭😭😭😭Did his legs grow numb or something😭😭😭. I’m wondering if he ever knew Jiang Ci was pregnant, would he just stand there and do nothing?😭😭😭😭. I can’t believe I repeated ep 40 multiple times😭😭. Leave all that, This drama is a masterpiece. I’m now moving to another bucket of tears Kill Me Love Me… What is wrong with these bitter sweet dramas😭😭😭.
0 1
Replying to nama2sama • Nov 13, 2024
Title Guardians of the Lands
The victims of chineese goverment censorship 1-immortality (series)2-eternal faith (series )3-winner is king (series)4-chasing…
Thousand Autumns (donghua): Tian Bao Fu Yao Lu ( donghua): Can Ci Pin (Donghua)
15 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 13, 2024
Title Good Bye, My Princess
How's the romance?
It’s toxic romance. It is love that bred from a severe misunderstanding but beautiful but sad at the same time and bitter😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 13, 2024
Title Good Bye, My Princess
How's the romance?
Oh my fellow country’s man. I’m still being broken from the thought of this drama. It was first Cdramaand it broke in out with no tendons left. But it is still one of my most beloved dramas. It showed me that I’m vulnerable to all emotions.
1 0

