News
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jun 30, 2024
Person Deng Wei
Has he already made drama when he is 1Ml?
He is one upcoming drama where he is 1 ML
2 4
On The Princess Royal • Jun 29, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I missed this bubbly Ling He😘😘😘. In SKOP he was too serious but a mixture of bubbly and seriousness fits him the most and he is really slaying it. This year is a good year in c-dramaland. Everything I’ve watched has been a sweet pie☺️☺️☺️☺️. Let the love of these directors continue they are smashing us with good stuff. We say the fengshui of this year is Hen Hao👏🏾🥰👍🏾🫶🏼😘
5 0
On Follow Your Heart • Jun 29, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
This drama is really good. I watch it over the weekends and every bit of it is good. Why is the rating so low? It deservesat least 8.5. Anyways as usual I’m enjoying Luo Yun Xi’s acting and I always love when he styles his hair up this way than in the XianXia’s. Will Suo Luo’s attitude easen against her brother? What is her deal? Is it all about succession or is she just looking for open love and care from her brother?
12 1
Replying to Sunbath12 • Jun 29, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Get ready for an emotional rollercoaster! I think all our 4 male leads will go through the wringer in S2.
Nooooooo😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to never2muchcoffee • Jun 29, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
Am I the only one that finds Nan Jifeng sexy as all get out? His voice makes me swoon every time he speaks! I…
I thought I’m the only one who have always loved this actor for his voice. I first him in Winter Begonia
4 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jun 29, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
So finally I’m soon going to pick up rewatching from episode 31. At least my heart won’t hurt for YaoJing breakup😄. I’m team JingJing forever but I saw Xiang Liu’s character trailer and I hate what I saw. I may not be team XiangLiu but his personality is the best I like among the four leads and and what I saw is not what I wish for his character😭😭and I hope its not what will happen.
13 3
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Ji Hwan is literary a cute softie puppy😍😍🥰😘. OMG he is soo cute guys. I can’t with the sugar he is giving me. I wish I waited longer before starting this. The shoulder thing was soo funny😂
6 0
Replying to Moonlight • Jun 27, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 3
I will wait .... love this drama a lot!
Definitely waiting is always good because atleast they bring the worth of the wait at the end.
2 3
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jun 26, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Finally I can watch the remaining episodes of S1😍😍🥰😘. Finallllly it is coming
6 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
Did you watch "The Double"? It's very good also.https://mydramalist.com/736749-di-jia-qian-jin
Okay. I’ll come back with a review😉
0 1
Replying to Dramas4me • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
Did you watch "The Double"? It's very good also.https://mydramalist.com/736749-di-jia-qian-jin
I’ll watch them. Thank you for the recommendations
0 3
Replying to Dramas4me • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
Did you watch "The Double"? It's very good also.https://mydramalist.com/736749-di-jia-qian-jin
I just bid Duke Su and Ah-Li goodbye yesterday and now I have to say goodbye to Tale of Rose.
2 5
On Royal Nirvana • Jun 25, 2024
Title Royal Nirvana
By the way I love the opening theme of this drama. The instrumental is beautiful😍😍🥰
3 1
On The Tale of Rose • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
I want to say that this drama is a masterpiece. I normally love it when I pick up a drama and it ends up being a masterpiece. I never thought I’d be emotionally invested in this but now that it is done, I can tell there is something missing. This drama was really great and I think among the best well written modern c-dramas I’ve ever watched. The character did their job really well and delivered a masterpiece in its true form. Marvelous. Also it was nice chatting will all if you here over the drama these days its hard to comeby a peaceful comment section. I’m not sure what drama to pick up next before LYF2.
7 8
Replying to deejells • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Double
Yes! Which ones have you tried?
Goodbye My Princess is very good and great drama indeed but its dark themed and it takes enough epiosdes to dive into the story so definitely not something you’d love at once and not something I’d recommend to watch if you want to get into the story really fast.
0 0
Replying to SetMeFree • Jun 25, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
why? didnt he come back?
In episode he goes to battle and every last one of them is killed except the wounded Duke Su however the scene ends with lots of enemy horses rushing to him. He was already so wounded with that many enemy horses he definitely wouldn’t survive even his face expdessions showed that he knew he was going to die. Then time skips to him riding back to his wife on a white horse while dressed in red clothes not armour but red clothes as he wore in episode 1. Normally soldiers eho return from war return in thrir battle armours not civilian clothes. Anyways, the 40.5 episode saved the day so mind doesn’t need me to translate the ending this bitterly do I’ll believe he was saved and came back safely.
0 0
On Zhang Ruo Yun • Jun 24, 2024
Person Zhang Ruo Yun
He is one of the actors now I entrust my leisure of enjoying dramas too. He has an eye for great scripts and he is just gorgeous to watch.
9 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Jun 24, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
Despite my reservations on watching a drama that is unfinished, I went ahead and watched what’s available. I…
You can read th novel. It is a very very interesting novel
5 4
On The Double • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Double
I’m just gonna believe in the 40.5 episode ending😭😭😭. This drama was beautiful. I’m not sure how I’d feel if it ended ep. 40 on spot but whatever the way this was a beautiful drama and indeed one of the best historical dramas I’ve ever watched
2 2
Replying to The Tale of Rose • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Tale of Rose
Replying to deleted comment
I thought Wallace Huo appears in episode 29z In episode 14 its Lin Gen Xin.
3 0

