Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
Replying to Snowflake • Oct 23, 2021
I think Deng Wei will be playing the role of the 2nd male lead Xiao Lin. I got so curious what kind of character…
Ooh I think I now get the storyline of his character. I'm looking forward to the drama even more. I think I'm okay with him taking the support roles as I feel it will help him build his acting foundation. He needs to explore more before taking on the burden of being a main lead. All I hope is whatever drama he gets casted in; He becomes a major scene stealer just like in miss dragon. He and Pan mei ye did a great job at stealing the spotlight from the leads.
0 0
Replying to Snowflake • Oct 23, 2021
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I think Deng Wei will be playing the role of the 2nd male lead Xiao Lin. I got so curious what kind of character…
Now that you said you also like Deng Wei I've realized where your name Qing Qing comes from. I'm a Deng Wei stun since Miss the Dragon and I always wish he gets more projects since he really has great potentials. I was going to watch this drama because of Bai Lu and somehow because of her chemistry with Leo Luo but I have to say I'm overly anticipating it because of Deng Wei

Oh so he plays two different characters which ain't related at all that is Xiao Lin and Senior Brother?
So he dies as one character but retains another character, is that it?

Does both his character exist in the same timeline? Or is one in the past and other in the future? Since it looks like the story has two timelines
1 2
Replying to Snowflake • Oct 23, 2021
I think Deng Wei will be playing the role of the 2nd male lead Xiao Lin. I got so curious what kind of character…
Spoil me just spoil me. It's very very very okay. I'm looking forward to Deng Wei the most in this drama though I love Bai Lu alot. If its okay just spoil especially about his loveline or ending something like that. If I have time I would like to read the novel
0 6
Replying to Snowflake • Oct 23, 2021
I think Deng Wei will be playing the role of the 2nd male lead Xiao Lin. I got so curious what kind of character…
Thank you. Oh is his role nice? Hope his love triangle doesn't last throughout the drama. I really wish to know about his character.
0 8
Replying to Hua Chengs Butterfly • Oct 21, 2021
I want one of China’s most powerful man to become a homo and fight for lgbt rights! Just like Joe Biden said…
I thought I'm the only who's be thinking along this line. Someone needs to have their back
1 0
Replying to aroha_misa • Oct 20, 2021
Title Lan Zhou Yin
Exactlyy! Even the entire plot of the story is fabulous, I'm okay if it never gets made, i just don't want them…
That's my point. I just hope they drop it because there is no way this ain't gonna be butchered. So I hope they drop it.
1 1
On The Blood of Youth • Oct 19, 2021
I started watching this yesterday to see Ao Ruipeng's character and I think they cast the right person for the role and I really like Xiao se's character especially his lazy talk. Can't wait to see Wuxin.
4 1
Replying to Jopic09 • Oct 19, 2021
Directly not but indirectly he is I think
If you know something. Is his character a villain?
0 3
Replying to Jopic09 • Oct 19, 2021
Directly not but indirectly he is I think
Oh noooooooooo. Hope he has it half-way and then gets his own loveline something like that
0 0
Replying to 9489763 • Oct 16, 2021
I have loved the story of Heavenly official's blessing for a very long time a (that and legendary master's wife…
Oh dear finally meeting another great fan of the legendary master's wife. I feel so happy. Nice to meet you LINGXIAOMO fanatic :D
2 1
Replying to Jelly lin • Oct 15, 2021
BL?
At least the novel is BL but the drama as usual maybe Bromance
1 0
Replying to seimei • Oct 14, 2021
It's good to see that filming has resumed and seems determined to finish despite the circumstances. Heard there…
I wonder where they'll get the guts to forge a BG loveline for the leads when there wasn't even a suggestive one in the first place. Just as you said I hope they stick to the original source.
0 1
Replying to Alice • Oct 14, 2021
Why?
Its well and good either ways
0 0
Replying to kit grouke • Oct 12, 2021
Person Song Ji Yang
How I pray on a daily basis for this to materialize. Him as Shen Qiao
I wonder why he has less roles while he has so much potential embroidered in him. I too wwish he's casted somewhere though just like you;I wish he gets the Shen Qiao role.
1 1
Replying to kit grouke • Oct 11, 2021
Yes
I watched in BiliBili app . I guess in YT they didn't upload all episodes but let me see if I can get a site and inbox it to you.
0 1
Replying to jjae • Oct 11, 2021
Person Song Ji Yang
someone give this man a main role like...cast him as shen qiao plssss
How I pray on a daily basis for this to materialize. Him as Shen Qiao
4 3
Replying to Hotpants • Oct 11, 2021
I’m about to watch the anime. Is it BL?
Yes
2 10
Replying to thegodmachine • Oct 9, 2021
I wonder what the ending of the drama is going to look like.
I think in the second mid-autumn festival when Hua Cheng returns once more again and offers lanterns to XieLian. It was also a sign to Xie lian that Hua Cheng had returned to him.
1 0