Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 3, 2021
yes I'm looking forward to see Hua Cheng's eyepatch. have you seen ZLH's dramas ?
Practically all. Fan from day one.
1 1
Replying to guyun • Aug 3, 2021
It is dubbed 😔. I think te voice actor dubbing the untamed wei wuxian is also dubbing one of the characters
He always has minor or supporting roles and some of them even get to your nerves but his acting is very versatile. I can recommend The three Kingdoms, Twisted Fate of Love, Court Lady and maybe Never Gone.
2 2
Replying to guyun • Aug 3, 2021
It is dubbed 😔. I think te voice actor dubbing the untamed wei wuxian is also dubbing one of the characters
Indeed they should retain his real voice. I've been his long time fan and I know he has a really smootg deep voice. Hearing him call out CG OMG.....so beautiful
2 10
On Eternal Faith • Aug 3, 2021
Only thing I'm waiting for is to see ZLH in his Hua Cheng costumes especially the eye patch. Can't believe to date he got this role. Jiayou LH
3 3
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 1, 2021
I think "Immortality" has consumed all the oxygen in the air and tops the anticipated list, so this drama is a…
I really want to give immortality a try but that word Tragedy keeps me on tenderhooks of hesitation. However to me my most anticipated is WIK though I wish to watch immortality.
0 1
Replying to guyun • Aug 1, 2021
we have to do something about it!!!!!! like discussing why it is such a good novel ! :D
I really wish they do themselves the honor and cast him. I believe he can pull off any role. Looking forward to him as Cao Chun Hua
0 1
Replying to kit grouke • Aug 1, 2021
Practically in reality it has 46 episodes. They reduced 45 to 40 episodes because of passing censorship of which…
Yes they will likely be aired as special eisodes or edition after the 40 episodes are over
1 1
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 1, 2021
I remember she was used as a spy. She can dress into a both woman or a man so they used her as a spy. Also, i…
I just hope he has alot of screentime in the drama. He is soo pleasing to the eye
1 0
Replying to guyun • Aug 1, 2021
we have to do something about it!!!!!! like discussing why it is such a good novel ! :D
Tanj jian ci for me was just the guy who could play Guyun even before I knew he was casted. I watched almost all of his dramas and he just had that aura for GuYun. I'm glad he took the role. CZY screameed GC from the time I saw him in Handsome sublings those his character there is more bubbly. But whoever casted Li Hongyi and Song ji yang tgen did us a greaaat life time service of happiness. Song ji yang is so far one of the actors that I imagine in every role of a danmei.
1 6
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 1, 2021
I remember she was used as a spy. She can dress into a both woman or a man so they used her as a spy. Also, i…
He even once cross dressed as Gu Yun to destruct the enemies when Gu Yun was injured. He went to spy in the barabarian camp and even pretended to be some sort of servant. He really is a fave character
1 2
Replying to Zezinn • Aug 1, 2021
So on wikipedia, it says this drama has 45 episodes, but on MDL, it only mentions 40 Episodes ?
Practically in reality it has 46 episodes. They reduced 45 to 40 episodes because of passing censorship of which they passed. Then added 6 episodes as extras or special episodes. Ofcourse the 6 extra episodes don't appear on the count for main episodes
1 3
Replying to 9210061 • Jul 30, 2021
Are u sure they can even afford led lights?...
I haven't read Seizing dreams but I'm saying the hype in the BTS for seizing dreams is more active than TGCF.
0 0
Replying to 9210061 • Jul 30, 2021
Are u sure they can even afford led lights?...
Me too. I've been ranting and going about defending the actors only to be shocked back to sleep when I laid my eyes on the costumes. If IQIYI feel like they can't handle it then better post-pone to a time the budget is enough to handle the production. Chan ka lam might be a good director but if he is met by budget constraints then definitely he can't work to his best abilities. It's not like he can just direct by saying let there be good costumes, let there be good CGI and everything will be okay. He needs money. For sure Iqiyi is reallly really letting me down. Thinking of all the imaginations I had being stepped on like this. Iqiyi better style up. ZXW n ZLH have good prospects and they should see this. Do they even know they are dealing with TGCF? I think they think this is FCGT or else they wouldn't it take it lightly like this.
3 2
Replying to 9210061 • Jul 30, 2021
Are u sure they can even afford led lights?...
I thought IQIYI is making another BL seizing dreams and the BTS looks very okay. I'm shocked about TGCF. They should style up and really put some efforts on this drama. I've been waiting for HUALIAN for years they can't do this to me.
2 6
Replying to Windchime • Jul 30, 2021
After reading about this drama's budget crisis, I wouldn't be surprised even if Hua Cheng's dazzling and enchantingly…
Hahahhahahahahahah. OMG
1 0
Replying to Hong hua • Jul 27, 2021
San lang's actor is so San Lang🦋I can't wait to see him in the live action
Definitely he is the chosen San Lang and Hua Cheng
2 0
On Eternal Faith • Jul 26, 2021
I just left instagram for one minute and coming back there are all types of photos and videos from this drama all over the place. I checked them out and just told myself not to compare them to the anime.
4 1
Replying to MeatbunIsASadist • Jul 17, 2021
I have literally the exact same fears! Once I read a post on twitter, which was about how a sad ending of tgcf…
I just hope they be brave a go for a good happy ending. We are tired of old school endings. They should give us something relatable to the 21st century
1 0
Replying to dearAnaVita • Jul 17, 2021
Your concern is just so to the point!I love TGCF so, so, so much! I am not going to judge anything related to…
The story's end was one of my concern however my biggest concern also is just like you said the story being chopped chopped and chopped. I guess they might go the untamed way by dropping the present then at some point go all out on the past and end with the present. I really don't know. This is one of those precious novels in my heart if butchered no matter how much I like one the cast then I will collapse with depression from the long wait not being worth a wait
1 0
Replying to nana2828 • Jul 17, 2021
Ha you are not the only one who thought of this very likely ending for the LA. I just hope the donghua ending…
Speaking of the donghua so far it has been true to the novel. So I'm abit hopeful that it will stay true to the novel to the end. However things just change abit for the LA this is where my heart and blood boils from worries
0 0