Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere in this Big World
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2019

kit grouke

Somewhere in this Big World
On Eternal Faith • Jul 16, 2021
Title Eternal Faith Spoiler
Okay. So while people are still worrying about the cast as for me I've already fastforwarded my self to how this live action is likely to end. Given the recent traumatizing endings of BL adaptations or bromance dramas I'm beginning to have worries about the ending of the drama. Seems like inorder to pass censorship most dramas beautifully opt to kill off one of the characters or just not put them together in one frame and let our minds run wild from alll the imaginationss. It is as if two male friends can not live together doing good things together without being a couple.
I never read the MDZS book so at first I didn't mind the untamed ending with the leads not on one frame. At least it was 50% satisfactory since it was an open ending
Then I watched Guardian uhlalala they decided to just kill off the two leads and give us after life vibes.
Then came WOH I just found it unnecessary for them to kill off WKX though they released a fan service clip showing they lived happily ever after. However to a person who doesn't come across the clip then to him/her/they WOH is a sad ending with a MC dead.
Then the biggest kill of the year was in Killer and Healer. Very depressing. No words to define.

To me seems as if the scripwriters fear giving the leads a happy ending just as friends because the novel is already BL. However can't two male friends have a nice ending?

My fear for TGCF's ending comes with the fact that Hua Cheng did die or literally disappeared turning into butterflies at the end of the novel before he refused to die and returned to Xie Lian again. I'm just really hoping they don't stop at him disappearing or make it like he died. It will be the end of me. The core plot of this novel partially lies on Hua Cheng refusing to die once twice n thrice because his love still exists in the world.
I don't know if I'm the only one scared of TGCF ending in a funny way as it follows in the footsteps of its predecessors who have just refused to make the two leads end in one frame and happily doing things together just as good brothers and friends. I was just hoping for once the two leads end up in one frame together with both alive as part of the main drama and not clip services to atone for breaking the hearts of fans.

Sorry for writing alot.
13 10
Replying to guyun • Jul 16, 2021
ok but reading the book, I really hope they will somehow give Song Ji Yang more screen time because if it wasn´t…
Me too. I hope they always show him around Chang Geng. He is a beautiful character
1 0
Replying to Emiyu • Jul 13, 2021
Though I liked 2HA novel, still cant understand why it has so many followers compared to SPL. I know that tastes…
I like how you explained your opinions on the novel especially the two characters GY x CG.
2 0
Replying to Emiyu • Jul 13, 2021
Though I liked 2HA novel, still cant understand why it has so many followers compared to SPL. I know that tastes…
Oh yes. I remember this scene very clearly now that you've mentioned it. I guess it was about this time that GY saw the reaction of bone of impurity from CG when in a carriage.
1 1
Replying to Emiyu • Jul 13, 2021
Though I liked 2HA novel, still cant understand why it has so many followers compared to SPL. I know that tastes…
They seem to be sooo comfortable with each other and I smell the chemiistry, physics and Biology here. Lovely
2 3
Replying to Emiyu • Jul 13, 2021
Though I liked 2HA novel, still cant understand why it has so many followers compared to SPL. I know that tastes…
Me too. I really feel it will be a smash hit. It's a quiet cicada stalking a mantis.
3 0
Replying to Emiyu • Jul 13, 2021
Though I liked 2HA novel, still cant understand why it has so many followers compared to SPL. I know that tastes…
Tan Jian Ci in an interview I came across stated that SPL is soo romantic for him. He was like this was his first time playing so romantic. So definitely we should wait for something very beautiful. I believe this adaptation may not be as popular as 2HA but I want to believe that it will be one of the best out there
3 7
Replying to guyun • Jul 13, 2021
do you think that they will make Miss Chen someone´s love interest ? unless she will end up with shen yi in the…
As @sanariussnape has said your answers will be answered quite soon. You read it. Just be happy n the happiest already
0 1
Replying to vero • Jul 13, 2021
just a rumor but mxtx is rumored to be the screenwriter!! it's kinda too good to be true but let's hope it is…
Hope it is true. Since she's the author she might know how to twist the 800 years old love to its best to pass a censorship.
0 0
Replying to cheerychums89 • Jul 12, 2021
Even though they're wearing masks in this edit, I can already see Zhai Xiaowen and Zhang Linghe's potential as…
Hope they will make us all proud
0 1
Replying to kit grouke • Jul 12, 2021
Person Zhang Ling He
The main source hasn't confirmed but photos of him wearing the TGCF Tshirt have been on roll everyday. So he is…
You should also watch him in Maiden Holmes if you haven't then in love crossed. As for me I just appreciate he auditioned and mostly important got the role. He will make the perfect hua Cheng. Though some people are opposed
2 0
Replying to ILoveQuality • Jul 12, 2021
I actually saw in leaked videos that there will be eagle armors that fly. They shot the flying scenes on location…
These are the times I wish China was as good as Korea when it comes to airing dramas. This is really tiresome. I really can't tell what is holding them back
1 1
Replying to plainjane0116 • Jul 12, 2021
Person Zhang Ling He
OMG??! is that official??? He'll play as Hua Cheng???!!! THE Hua Cheng???
The main source hasn't confirmed but photos of him wearing the TGCF Tshirt have been on roll everyday. So he is Hua Cheng.
1 2
Replying to ILoveQuality • Jul 12, 2021
I actually saw in leaked videos that there will be eagle armors that fly. They shot the flying scenes on location…
To me I thought this would be one of those danmei's that is easy to make since the danmei scenes are few and not explicit. Also the story is sooo well written and very straightforward. If it passed censorship what are Tencent waiting for?
2 3
Replying to starlightshine • Jul 11, 2021
SPL does have a good budget, but actually it's not one of Tencent's "S+" dramas like Ancient Love Poetry was.…
That's what I meant that ALP is a big budget drama and so tencent won't probably air WIK since it will need ALP to air with no interference and henceforth people should probably begin to be hopeful about WIK in August after ALP is done airing.
1 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jul 9, 2021
Person Liu Xue Yi
I heard that there is a rumour of him being casted as Yan Wushi in thousand autumns. It is turns out to be true…
Probably and hope it is true. I see a daddy YWS in him
1 0
Replying to guyun • Jul 7, 2021
Discussion topics not showing, anyway! How are you happy with the cast?
As for me I'm quite satisfied with the cast. Tan Jian Ci really accurates look like a strong yet vulnerable Yifu while CZY humbly looks like an innocent yet strong CG. Moreover there is Song ji yang. Whoever made him play Cao Chunhua did a great job
6 0
On Love Crossed • Jul 7, 2021
Title Love Crossed
I want to curse the devils who were killing my trust in Our Zhang Ling He by whispering for me to drop this drama. I even dared put it on hold. I need slaps. This drama is very dope. At first I didn't get the concept and almost dropped it but when I got an idea it became a one day binge watch. Indeed Zhang Ling He never fails to impress me. Beautiful drama. Kudos to the whole crew and cast. Beautiful job. It deserves more attention than ever
0 0
Replying to guyun • Jul 6, 2021
Should we kill the time by discussing fav characters and why? I am new to this so please tell me if comments are…
Sure. I've been bored at least some topic can help me kill time
2 0