Editorials
On Dating in the Kitchen • Aug 12, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Definitely my type of sauce. Gonna watch it. The guys looks matured but cool. I love men with serious looks but have a comic side in them.
6 0
On In Love with Your Dimples • Aug 11, 2020
Title In Love with Your Dimples
So the three brothers from my lovely swords girl. Reunite.wooow
2 0
On Be Yourself • Aug 11, 2020
Title Be Yourself
Ok I hope its Leon and Shen. Their chemistry was lovable in Another me though it ended way too bad. Hope its resurrected here
3 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2 • Aug 7, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Season 2
When my love for Ding yuxi is just blooming they bring me these good news. Hope he comes back .He is one of my 2020 biased actors. Team Yuxi and Lusi lets goo...no that team no viewers.
8 0
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2 • Aug 7, 2020
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien Season 2
Finally prayers come true.
1 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Aug 4, 2020
Person Jang Keun Suk
Happy Birthday Oppa
0 0
On Be Yourself • Aug 4, 2020
Title Be Yourself
I wish Kingscar Jin would get a male role here. Apparently I can't stop liking him from Twenty your life on
3 0
On Ding Yu Xi • Jul 30, 2020
Person Ding Yu Xi
All I can say he has made it to my fav list. I love actors who can express their emotions through their eyes in a way that I do not need to dilly dally around with my brain to get to know what they are thinking. I hope to see him more in the future..
7 0
Replying to Reese • Jul 30, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
I'm glad that Xiao Zhan is fighting for his home town, and I hope when he's back in the media he will continue…
Corona is eating their brains and they want to vent on him but he is a happy antivirus....nothing affects him
2 0
Replying to janec • Jul 30, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
There is no news about XZ. Peace and quiet, you can sleep well. I have news related to XZ.1. Jade Dynsty is very…
Hallelujah as long as he is fine then I am at peace. Cant wait for XZ to get loads of dramas. I feel 2021 will be his year. 2020 is a jinx
1 0
On Eternal Faith • Jul 30, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
I hope they adapt a live action for SCUM VILLAN also...just my wishful thinking....
2 6
On Eternal Faith • Jul 30, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
For Hua Cheng I really hope they pick a person who can really pull off well his character..for Xie lian I hope they consider Song ji yang or Darren Chen( in reference to him cross dressing like a woman in sleuth of the ming dynasty)
2 0
On Truth or Dare • Jul 30, 2020
Title Truth or Dare
I just can't imagine the height difference..ready falling in love
0 0
On Twenty Your Life On • Jul 30, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
I just love BaoXiong couple though they have little screentime but I really love this couple so much.......I've Changed my mind since Jiabao is so annoying.. Can she let Liang Shuang have her own piece of cake
2 0
On Dreams and Glory • Jul 28, 2020
Title Dreams and Glory
Ok this cast is a mega male package
6 1
Replying to SpeakingMyMind • Jul 28, 2020
Title Eternal Faith
Is he that bad?
He is not that bad. I like Yang Yang but he does not have the vibes of Hua Cheng.
1 0
Drama_woman • Jul 27, 2020
Article Drama Review: The Legends
This is where my love for Xu Kai grew and my admiration for Bai lu brewed. I love them so much. I had initially dropped it since it really broke my heart if zhao yao's revenge went through; but what brought me back is when I realized that li chen lan could tell that Zhao yao was still alive. I stuck to it till the end and Xu kai made it to my ultimate list of my fave actors so had Bai lu
1 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 26, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
The best news for me is that KT decided to fight for both his brother's and MY's welfare. I kept on praying for him not to push MY to the corner but choose to protect her since she is also scared of her own mother.
15 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 25, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I posed on netflix after the kiss scene..Guys I need oxygen...Soo hyun oppa never disappoints me
7 1
Replying to lduong • Jul 25, 2020
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Great choice of Xu Kai to replace Xian Zhan for Joy of Life 2! I'll take Xu Kai over Xian Zhan every time for…
Me too I feel like they look alike
0 0

