Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 10, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 2, 2024
EPISODE 06
- p11
I'm too much out of time to take many notes.
But I have to write this one:
14:40, flashback, once again YJ is so harsh with WS when he offers her a gift.
She just say she want to breaks up. Now, he can't stand it anymore and leave.
And NOW! Magic! She's sincere, like the first time and breakdown into tears.
Seems she regrets hard what she just said.
But he sees her crying and understands he should not ask her anymore anything about her past.
It's the essential questions we are asking ourselves since the start of the drama:
What about the authenticity of their love story?
Everything seems a bit fake until now and we don't understand why they are a couple.
This scene brings a lot about that.

23:00 - So funny!
WS is collapsing and about to reveal everything to his wife, after she said in resume:
"today I can accept anything, speaks".
He's about to reveal love affair : "I saw someone" ... BUT !!.....
She thinks he saw a politician.... How this plot comes back at the right point to save WS.
lolololololol!!!

- p12
Even if I'd prefer avoid to comment because lack of time... this one is too good:
04:00, WS about the pen, why he found it. Lying and saying to his wife a "catch figher found it".
Then... "Heeyy... as you offered it to me, how could I loose it? When I die I will bring it in my grave."
On that, YJ makes a tons of lovely aegyo, in love with him and his line.. tahahhhaha!!!
Then, she want a sex scene right away (to make a baby, their last project).
Her: "it won't be long".
Dudes, when a lady says you that, it's the one. lol!!!

END
0 0
Replying to NargizMammadli • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I like Hye-Ri's personality but when I saw the scene where she wanted her sister's body for her own happiness,…
Yes, but it's still Eun Ho. So, it's like Eun Ho want to suicide herself because she's not happy, so only the part of herself she put in Hyeri will continue to live happy.
1 0
Replying to AsleepWatcher • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
The Hyeri depiction is very tricky. She has to portray a personality that is modelled after her younger sister,…
To be fair, first episode was a bit woobly about tone, and EunHo and Hyeri are introduced with a bit of comedy. I think it was more that than weak acting.
0 4
Replying to Mochi • Oct 2, 2024
Park Shin Hye is slaying in this drama
So the drama commited murder and will go to hell now.
2 2
Replying to Asraa • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
Hyeri was dependent on Eunho and Eunho is kind of dependent on Hyunoh. Both Eunho and Hyeri do not have a father…
A lot of this makes sens. I still ask myself if Eun Ho sends Hyeri to the therapist, or if the therapist prefers to deal with Hyeri because it's a better strategy to heal EunHo.
1 0
Replying to Asraa • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Can anyone guess why there is rainbow in some scenes?
I noticed lot of visual effects but missed this one. Aish!
0 0
Replying to Dear Hyeri • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Replying to deleted comment
I was expecting more rivalry, even blows under the belt from Hye Yeon.
0 0
Replying to HappyKness • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Ugh, so far Jung Hyeon O is in every ending of all 4 episodes. I am begining to suspect who writer-nim's bias…
Hard to say a writer has a bias, when the writer creates the story.
4 0
Replying to porkman • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Honestly, I feel like a lot of the dislike of Hyun-oh here stems from LJW's acting. Sure, the character isn't…
Yeah, he's too much a stone. However, it's maybe a script issue too.
Or is it supposed to be like that, until it changes?
2 1
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
You can say whatever you want about the drama but damn Shin Hye Sun is nailing her role. The entire scene of her…
Excellent acting. In support role, I find Jo Hye Joo as good. It's not obvious because she doesn't has a so dramatic role, but when you look at the details, she rocks!
1 1
Replying to JustRozelyn • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I'm not insulting the show, but I see why the ratings are currently low. I'm 44 minutes into the first episode…
First episode is too much exposition and you don't know where it goes, and even have difficulty to set the tone. I was about to drop after 15 minutes. And now it's my favorite on-air drama.
0 0
Replying to AsleepWatcher • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
It's actually insane if your other personality writes a letter to you asking you to leave a part of your body…
Almost from a horror movie. lol!
1 1
Replying to SoftRomantic • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I knew the kiss is coming because... Kdrama logic ✨✨✨ However, I really hoped I was wrong because the timing…
I can't remove from my mind it wasn't fair to do that now, because she was in a weak position, after her crisis. But the voice-over of Hyeri at this time makes me think she maybe both want and need it.
1 0
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Episode 4 - Live watching, with lot of notes (see Spoiler).
0 3
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
Episode 4 - Live watching, with lot of notes (see Spoiler).
00:45 - Eun Ho in a restaurant. At night.
Thinking of her missing sister.
‘Do you know how those who are left behind feel? They burn from the inside out, day after day. My heart is reduced to ashes, because I think she's dead’.
It seems that being certain of one's death could give a different outcome than not being certain, but convincing oneself of it.
Clown Jae Yong is in the diner and hears her. Excellent, because in episode 3, he alluded to having heard her say it in a restaurant. Consistency in the details.
Surprise. At the last moment, shot of Hyeon O? Sitting drunk in front of her.

03:50 - Title: Love is a star.
Addendum: I've never seen happiness, but maybe.

04:02 - Media hall, day. Continuation cliffhanger Ep3.
The director uses blurred shots with freezes, as if time stopped at certain moments.
NOOOOOO!!!! She takes off running!
That exciting scene won't happen now.
That leaves Hyeon O and Ju Yun... Rivalry glares.
Hyeon O inquires, Eun Ho has not come for a TV show!

05:22 - Eun Ho in the toilet. Overwhelmed.
Oh shit!!! Eun Ho sticks her head in the mirror, and we see her two faces.
Excellent idea by the writer. And at that moment, when her two faces are close together, as if they were also her two personalities, FAST FLASHES!!!! For the first time, Eun Ho sees moments of Hyeri's life. Brilliant!
The crisis is violent and: SHE BREAKS THE MIRROR!
Ending the image of her other self and the flashes of memories.
Just magical, MAGICAL! This scene is a killer!

06:35 - The problem is that she's passed out in the bathroom.
Which personality will be there when she wakes up? CUT

06:48 - Night. Hard to know if this is flashback or later.
Voice-over with Hyeri at the therapist's house.
She tells her that everything is more beautiful when you're in love.

07:06 - Infirmary, night. A man is reading at Eun Ho's bedside as she wakes up.
A trick to capture our attention:
- we don't know who this man is.
- We don't know whether Hyeri or Eun Ho is waking up.
All is well!!!
The man is Ju Yun and that's Hyeri. Ahah!
Of course, Hyeri doesn't remember the previous incident.
Voice-over of Hyeri commenting on how happy she is with him.

11:15 - Therapist, day.
The previous voice-overs join this scene.
Instead of a simple Prelap, this was spread over a previous scene. Good!
Hyeri is worried that she'll disappear if she's treated.
The therapist reassures her that she won't, and that she and Eun-Ho will be one.
Yep, what I guessed, ahah.
But twist! Hyeri doesn't want to, she remembers she's always been Hyeri.
Eun-Ho was only in her dreams, but now she doesn't dream of Eun Ho.
Ah, how thrilling!
And she dreams of herself instead.
The case is more complicated than expected and the therapist is at a loss.
I also wonder if there could be a plot twist because: Let's not forget that the real Hyeri has only disappeared, you know what I mean? ahah.
She insists: I don't want to disappear, I'm happier than the Eun Ho I saw in my dreams.

14:30 - Hyeri cycles home. Night.
She obsessively repeats ‘I'm happy’. ‘Because I am Hyeri’.

15:00 - At home: ‘I refuse to let Eun Ho steal my body’.
Oh shit, an open conflict between the two personalities!
And now: she writes to Eun Ho.
Aaaah, I'm dying. This is so good!
We can't see what she's writing. Of course we can't. Suspense.
She falls asleep, the alarm goes off two minutes later.
Eun Ho sees the letter and reads it.
‘Even if this body is yours, don't take it away from me, because it's much happier when it's me’.
Like a guillotine falling. Woo!!!
17:00, still great work by the director, showing Eun Ho with a blurred image splitting her face.
17:15, use of mirror.

17:40 - Office, day. Eun Ho + Hyeon O. Argument.
She is invited to go to a workshop on Saturday, but refuses.

19:00 - TV set.
Plot points about workshop and number of lines written by Hyeon O.

21:45 - Dinner. Hye Yeon, Ju Yun + Producer.
About a possible promotion for Hye Yeon.
Producer is creepy, tries to touch her.
Waa! He puts his hand on her thigh. ARGLH.
Plus, hints in the dialogue. Ju Yun notices. Good scene.
Ju Yun asks him to stop, but it turns bad. Conflict!!!
Splash! Glass of water in the face.

24:50 - Restaurant. Night. Ju Yun + Hyeri.
She easely reads his emotions in his eyes.

27:00 - The creepy producer in Hyeri's parking lot.
I don't know his name. He's on the phone.
Note: when he gives Hyeri the ticket, he makes a little gesture with his hand, like ‘Come on, you take care of this, and quickly!’, without saying a word to her of course.
Hyeri has instinct and hates this guy in less than 10 seconds. LOL.
Excellent, she gives him a ‘ptssh...’.

30:50 - Parking, night. Hye Yeon + Hyeri.
Hye Yeon like a snob, is surprised Hyeri is smarter than expected. She assumes that a car park attendant has to be stupid. lol.
She finally asks her question: Are you dating Ju Yun?
Hyeri: Oh, how did you know?
Hye Yeon disappointed, then Hyeri giggles like a moron.
Hye Yeon must be wondering ‘why is he dating a girl like that?!!!’
Jo Hye Joo acting is up to Shin Hye Sun one!!!

32:50 - Restaurant, night. Hye Yeon + Hyeri.
Hye Yeon wants to know more about her rival. hey hey.
Ju Yun arrives. He sits down next to Hyeri.
Notice: Hye Yeon moves to sit opposite him. lol!
Ju Yun asks Hyeri to accompany him...

35:38 - ... to the hospital. His mother is having a fit.
She calls him Se Yeon (his brother).
Hyeri helps her mother to think that Ju Yun is here.

39:10 - Residence, night. Hyeri + Ju Yun.
Ju Yun's mother has given Hyeri a ring.
She takes his hand and... So does he. Romance!

41:00 - Driiiing! Eun-Ho wakes up...
... with a ring on her finger + Message:
‘I'm so happy. Oh yeah.’... ahah!

42:30 - They get into the cars.
The famous Saturday workshop. Finally, Eun-Ho goes.
Notice: The way Eun-Ho intervenes.
She looks a bit like Hyeri in her cringe-zombie state.
Oh shit! They're going to Giyidong Forest!

45:00 - Forest visitor centre.
A local woman talks about the dangers of the forest, people who get lost and never come back. Like the drunken students who go there at night.

46:40 - In the evening. They drink... tsss....
Eun Ho leaves... Or rather, goes to the entrance of the forest.
Lots of atmospheric shots. The director goes great. And it's a very strange atmosphere. It's both night and the sun hasn't set. Maybe more the mind of Eun Ho that reality. A rainbow split into each side of the sun. With the sound effects, it could be as well be a horror movie.
Revelation in voice-over: her sister didn't want to go. The other voice is certainly EuhHo, and she insists that Hyeri should go in the student camp in Giyidong forest.
When she falls, smash cut to black at 50:50.
Alternating Eun-Ho on the ground, and black cuts for Hyeri's lines.
‘You're all I need in my life.’
51:20, EunHo is so motionless on the ground she seems to be dead, a tear flows.
My guess: Eun Ho pushed Hyeri to go. From that, guilt?

51:47 - TV set.
They present a show about a girl with a similar situation to Eun Ho. She feels bad. The director makes another blurred double of her.
The programme tells us what the truth might be about Eun Ho and Hyeri. In this story, the older sister disappears. And the mentally ill little sister (Chae Yoon) is left alone.
‘She followed her big sister around like a puppy. But her big sister found her annoying. She always considered her a nuisance’.
54:51, very short, but Hyeri and Eun Ho appear on the TV screen instead of the other two sisters. Eun Ho berates Hyeri.
Eun Ho collapses!!! Her breathing is very bad.
And in the report, ‘Who created Chae Yoon that way, was it her sister?’
Eun Ho answers: ‘No, it wasn't me’.
Hyeon O says, ‘That's right, it wasn't you’. What a mystery! Does he know anything?
The panic attack is extreme. He comforts her. ‘I'm here for you’.
This is the most emotionally powerful scene since the beginning.
It's hard to know if the analogy fits perfectly, because the situation of the two sisters has been reversed, about the one who disappears. But maybe it's not meant to be an exact match.

01:00:40 - The TV show is over.
Hyeon O takes Eun Ho's hand.
And what's more, he goes out with her, holding her hand.
Where to? Into the street? lol!
No, she wants him to let her go, in the lift.
But she doesn't want him to leave, so he takes her hand again and she cries behind his back.
Voice-over from Hyeri... about finding happiness.
But it seems to fit Eun Ho's situation now.
Then he kisses her in the lift! End song.
Last shot: the kiss is shown in a reflection!

Best episode since the beginning.
But still some mysteries:
- Does Hyeon O know more about Eun-Ho's disorder?
- Is there a slim chance of crazy plot twist, that it was Eun-Ho who disappeared, not Hyeri?
3 2
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
I'm not fan of the actor for same reasons. He still acted in one of my favorite drama "Nine Time Travel". Decent…
Yeah, it's after he did the time change and she becomes his niece. Then, there is lot of irony and funny (but cruel) scenes, when she's after him.
1 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
I'm not fan of the actor for same reasons. He still acted in one of my favorite drama "Nine Time Travel". Decent…
I rewatched recently, but don't get the scene you are talking about.
But yeah, even as a cold actor, he's not disappointing in this drama.
1 2
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
LJW needs to work on his acting, pretty much all the time his face has a blank expression and even his eyes aren't…
I'm not fan of the actor for same reasons. He still acted in one of my favorite drama "Nine Time Travel". Decent performance, with this kind of cold-cynical role he can do well enough.
2 4
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I can't read people comments before I watch ep4, but I'll do!
Episode 3 had excellent scenes, and many mysteries revealed, in surprising ways.
1 0