Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
  • Contribution Points: 28 LV1
  • Birthday: June 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 19, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Val C • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I agree. Forget his revenge they just want him to find the artifact for them. They trained him to do that. Things…
I was just answering someone below with the same speculations. In conclusion we thought we the audience who is being played. I love it. We shall find out.
0 1
Replying to Val C • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I think they are toying with him. When the Duke gave him permission to enter his study, the Duke knew full well…
I like your handle name. Do you think he is playing them? I think he is a little bit but they are playing him more. The hidden room scene was shocking to him. He was alone and they played him totally. Poke the bear. We will find out. It's great to speculate. We might all be wrong. Now wouldn't that be something. They would have played the viewers. hahahahaha♥
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Something is very off here. We have very capable men dying very quickly. I agree with something. Someone wrote…
I agree. Forget his revenge they just want him to find the artifact for them. They trained him to do that. Things are not what they seem.♥
4 5
Replying to Sadadrdr • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
After today’s episodes I am convinced that Zanghai is a little bit of a psychopath. Whether he did actually…
I think they are toying with him. When the Duke gave him permission to enter his study, the Duke knew full well he could find the secret room. They wanted to piss him off so he would make his move. The masked man stopped him. Now the question is who in the Dukes employ or the Duke knew to check the incense? Was it the Butler? They don't care about his revenge all they want is the artifact. He's been set up. Peace♥
1 4
Replying to Soocrafty • May 21, 2025
Haven’t watched it yet but from the discussions here, sounds pretty heavy, angsty, gruel some, and on edge.…
Yes everyone is engaged for sure.
5 0
Replying to Val C • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Is there a love triangle? The answer is NO. If this bothers you don't watch.Is there a connection with the other…
Are you scared? Watch secret room episode. How sick is that?
1 0
Replying to FrankieD • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Doesn’t make sense. They just want to make the villain look deranged which doesn’t make sense. This is not…
Zombies as in the first episode is not horror right? The artifact controls them. Imagine an army of zombies?
2 0
Replying to Mo_nika • May 21, 2025
any romacne?
Is there a love triangle? The answer is NO. If this bothers you don't watch.
Is there a connection with the other tomb series? Yes, it's tombs as in my father was a tomb builder.
If Master scenario bothers you. Don't watch.
If mysterious men in masks bother you. Don't watch
If rich and powerful men who wantonly kill bother you, don't watch.
If you can't stand the suspense, don't watch.
If you want a happy go lucky drama . . . It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... Then they will ask “Is it a happy ending ?”🤣
Oh forgot that. hahahaha
We don't know if it will be "A Happy Ending." Wait until it finishes then ask cause we don't know. Peace♥
4 2
Replying to Sadadrdr • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Some netizens are saying that ZH's entire plan all along was not to kill the marquis but to lure out the masked…
I think they are toying with him. When the Duke gave him permission to enter his study, the Duke knew full well he could find the secret room. They wanted to piss him off so he would make his move. The masked man stopped him. Now the question is who in the Dukes employ or the Duke knew to check the incense? Was it the Butler? They don't care about his revenge all they want is the artifact. He's been set up. Peace♥
0 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Why ? Can you give me spoiler ?
His dried up dead parents are in a secret room. Don't watch if you have a weak stomach.
4 1
Replying to peng-peng • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
keeping the clothes of ZH as trophy for what?
I think they are toying with him. When the Duke gave him permission to enter his study, the Duke knew full well he could find the secret room. They wanted to piss him off so he would make his move. The masked man stopped him. Now the question is who in the Dukes employ or the Duke knew to check the incense? Was it the Butler? They don't care about his revenge all they want is the artifact. He's been set up. Peace♥
2 1
Replying to Mahtab • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I’m not sure, but I think that mysterious masked man might be one of the three people responsible for destroying…
The fact he stopped Zang Hai plan indicates to me that he doesn't want him to actually kill Zhuang Lu Yin. I think he really is after the artifact. I noticed the masked man was kinda stuped. Is he an old man? Is he pretending? Hopefully Zang Hai smartens up and doesn't trust so easily. Yes the masked man saved you but for what? Peace♥
1 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 21, 2025
Is there a love triangle? The answer is NO. If this bothers you don't watch.
Is there a connection with the other tomb series? Yes, it's tombs as in my father was a tomb builder.
If Master scenario bothers you. Don't watch.
If mysterious men in masks bother you. Don't watch
If rich and powerful men who wantonly kill bother you, don't watch.
If you can't stand the suspense, don't watch.
If you want a happy go lucky drama . . . It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... Then they will ask “Is it a happy ending ?”🤣
Oh forgot that. hahahaha
We don't know if it will be "A Happy Ending." Wait until it finishes then ask cause we don't know. Peace♥
9 0
Replying to Shrimpy • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
It's possible. I tend to think back to the scene we see when he recounts that night and the number of dead to…
I think he is naive to some degree. He was in isolation with his masters and not exposed to the population very much. He is clever but needs to be an ace at cleverness to pull it off. His emotions keep getting in the way. My advise to him is to toughen up buddy. 🐇
2 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 21, 2025
You know you want to watch. Before you do. Read all the tags and the synopsis. This is a mature story not a fluff piece. Not a comedy, romance is secondary to the plot. If you go ahead and watch don't complain it is what it is. Peace♥
24 2
Replying to sIRLii • May 21, 2025
Episode 3This is worse than scary movie.Scrambled egg for brain trying to figure out the booby traps and the riddles…
Spoiler alert
0 1
Replying to Xzelss • May 21, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Is the villain Qujiao really die? I think he didn't die yet. Right? 🙀🙀🙀
How many arrows to the heart does it take? You tell me. Yes he died.
2 4
On Youthful Glory • May 21, 2025
Title Youthful Glory Spoiler
I have to keep reminding myself FL A) Has grown up without a Mother B) She is very young and naive. I was even yelling speak up during the show-down scene with her sister. Fortunately the Prince came to the rescue. Onto the next phase of her life. Married to a Prince. Peace♥
0 0
Replying to ender1979 • May 20, 2025
Awww I am from Germany, still commuting from work, probably another hour before I can properly watch. I am so…
🐇🐇🐇
1 0