K-Drama
Replying to Jiejie • May 18, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
the beginning is some bull. how did the soldiers let all of that happen to royals *or nobles
They are just lowly officials at that. The Duke and General with power. If you're sensitive to injustice stop watching now. Peace♥
1 3
Replying to Nahlabee4 • May 18, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Please tell me the sister survives?So anxious…
If you don't like blood and gore then this not for you. Lots of scenes ahead that may not sit well. There is no romance. So if you proceed don't complain. Thank you ♥
4 3
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 18, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
For those curious this is not about romance. In fact in the first two episodes it's made clear he is not to get involved with women. Revenge is the plot.
4 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 18, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
If you don't get it go back and watch the first 2 episodes. This is a complex plot. Loving it! ♥
5 1
On Serendipity • May 18, 2025
Title Serendipity Spoiler
Well, calling this watched. Will I watch it again? Probably not. The amnesia thing went on way too long. They resolved it with a bump on the head. The ending with them going their own ways for a while dragged it out. When it said 2 yrs later I thought for sure they had gotten married and had a kid. Nope. They focused on careers instead. Revenge is not sweet and causes trauma. Peace♥
4 0
Replying to yue eun • May 17, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
i always felt that this should air first so it would be more understandable for the other two dramas since the…
That would have been too logical right? It is confusing for sure. ♥
1 0
Replying to Alien • May 17, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Dongfang Huai Zhu and Wangquan Hong Ye (S2) are the parents of Wangquan Fu Gui (S3 ML). Dongfang Qin Lan and I…
In honour. They sometimes do that. Honour a parent by taking their sur name. Either the mother's or the fathers. It could also be that she was not his "legal" wife but his concubine. Peace♥
0 0
Replying to FeiJin • May 17, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Some theoryAs per the character relationship chart Su E Huang is the ex lover of Wei Bao ,Wei Shao's elder brother…
I think Wei Yan is secretly plotting to take over his brothers place. I also think Lady Yu Lou will collaborate with Wei Yan. This is going to cause no end of trouble for our leads. I don't know the details as I haven't read the script but it seems to be heading that way. Peace♥
2 0
On Love in Pavilion • May 17, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
You know who impressed me in the cast. Ryan Ding. I thought his performance was so good. Not that all the others weren't great but Ryan really poured himself into his role for this one. So I'm done and done with this one. Very enjoyable and a good watch. Thank you Production and crew. Peace♥
10 0
Replying to NeverEnough • May 17, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I don’t understand how people are sitting back just waiting for all episodes to be released. I’m over here…
I love it too but I just watch for the first half and then put on hold until all the episodes drop and they get over the vip part then continue watching. Quite often though I get caught up in another drama and don't end up returning for a while. If it's good I make sure to return.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • May 17, 2025
Title Pursuit of Jade
Booted Dec 2024. AKA Chasing Jade. Wrapped Apr 23/25
3 0
On Blood River • May 17, 2025
Title Blood River
I Added May 31/24. They are doing casting now. Jun /24. Filming Aug 2024. No released yet and no rumblings. Jan 2025
1 0
On Shadow Love • May 17, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Rumored to start filming Nov 2023. Filming Apr 2024. Wrapped filming Sept 2024. No news on license or review pass at this point. Unless someone else has more info. ♥
2 2
On Rebirth • May 17, 2025
Title Rebirth
Started filming Dec 2024. Wrapped filming Apr 23/25
2 0
On Love and Crown • May 17, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Added to MDL 1yr. ( in 2022) I added Nov 30/23 No movement . Has booted Jan/24. Wrapped beginning July 2024. Got license Apr 22/25
4 0
Replying to Isaidisaidso • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just started- but am i the only one trying to shake off the ick of the "cousins" thing?!??
Yep, something is definitely up with him. Shady, game playing, playboy, smarmy fellow. Peace♥
6 2
Replying to Val C • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Think as they are one. The Qiao family has no warriors. Just the horse groom that's with her cousin. Eventually…
That's the story. The coming together. Wei wouldn't take it so as not to upset the Qiao family and put pressure on them. So Qiao family took Boya so the outsiders wouldn't get the area. Don't forget our warrior was fighting the other general.
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
You all are awesome. Thank you for using spoiler alerts everyone. ♥♥♥
5 0
Replying to Heila • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Ayo I'm so confused. If Qiao only needed Boya as a backup plan if her marriage fails, and they have nothing else…
Think as they are one. The Qiao family has no warriors. Just the horse groom that's with her cousin. Eventually all of it including the Qiao families side of it will all be one territory. Together. It's the long play. Our FL is a strategist and didn't want Boya in the wrong hands.
3 3
Replying to Val C • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The Double if you haven't already watched it.♥
Yes♥
2 0

1