News
Replying to r o s e • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
the WeTV website and app has the first 8 episodes subbed. It might also be subbed on YT.
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Jenna • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
it is also being added slowly to Viki :)
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to lovehj • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
it's in YouTube
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Marchesa • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
On WeTV app 14 episodes are subbed for VIP and membership is not that expensive. For non vip 8 subbed. On YouTube…
Thank you!
0 1
Replying to Hesthea • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
fastdrama has it until episode 14. Let's see if they will release 4 eps next week or more like they did this week.
Thank you!
1 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Where can I watch this with English subs? Is Tencent worth it?
1 16
On Beautiful Reborn Flower • May 7, 2020
Title Beautiful Reborn Flower
So the info is completely different in the viki app however it looks really good! I am gonna wait for them to finish subbing the whole show. Gives me time to focus on my school work lol. Feel free to tell me if it’s worth the watch please!
0 0
Replying to Rukain • Apr 22, 2020
Title Dr. Cutie
@Destiny ILia Which eps to skip?
You can watch the first two episodes and then go to episodes 11 you’ll still be able to understand it.
0 1
On 100 Days My Prince • Apr 20, 2020
Title 100 Days My Prince Spoiler
Watched it, and I liked it. I thought D.O acting was good. The character he played was good. I do wish they gave the FL’s brother a happy ending as well as showing how they were able to catch up during the separation. I also hoped that they ended the show better. Gave us more instead. I guess I’m just selfish and wished it ended perfectly like a nice wrapped up present.
1 0
Replying to r o s e • Apr 16, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
is it just me who's confused? I haven't even heard a second season being mentioned...
Same here! Let me know if they have a second season!
0 1
Replying to Daydreamergirl • Apr 16, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
Do you mind telling me where I can watch it? Because most episodes are lock for me.
Not sure if it’s my internet but when I tried watching on both sites it was slow and constantly pausing. I got annoyed and caved in trying a month free trial on the IQIYI app. They have it. Just letting you know in case you might have the same problem I had.
1 6
On I've Fallen for You • Apr 16, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You Spoiler
I have to start off with the fact that all the cast was amazing! Loved the storyline. Many twist and turns. The ML character was perfect, sarcasm and being able to show a soft side at the same time. The second ML was great his facial expressions and actions were too funny, I wonder how many takes they both had to do to nail the scenes down lol. I actually loved the FL and the second FL they were great. You find them both adorable and the friendship within the show is great. The only thing I wished the writers took their time on was to elaborate more with the ending. It was good BUT at the same time I felt they rushed what could have been a PERFECT ending. Maybe they might come out with another season? Fingers crossed. All in all I loved it! I laughed and felt sad at the same time. If you have nothing else to do and want to just lounge around watch this cause you’ll be hooked and won’t wanna do anything or be disturbed while watching.
1 0
On Dr. Cutie • Apr 14, 2020
Title Dr. Cutie Spoiler
Just finished watching this. I thought it was pretty good but I do have to admit they dragged the show with too many episodes, and they took forever to revel someone’s secret and past. It gets interesting towards the end, if you find yourself wanting to skip episodes you can do so by skipping to episodes 15-28 you’ll understand what’s going on still. ML and 2L were really good and extremely handsome to watch. Chemistry between them was great, the chemistry between the ML and the FL was okay, not great but not bad either (if that makes any sense)
2 3
On My Secret Bride • Apr 12, 2020
Title My Secret Bride Spoiler
Omg I LOVED this show! It was so good, kept me entertained. The chemistry between the two main leads was great! All the chemistry between everyone flowed really well in my opinion. You will be annoyed by a certain character throughout the show, and well I’m just gonna warn you now she gets irritating after awhile. BUT besides that you should definitely watch!
0 0
Replying to Noel • Apr 8, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
You can watch it on dramacool now for free or watch it on IQIYI like @Shrey suggested. It is free for the first…
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to Shrey • Apr 8, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
It is available on an app named IQIYI which is available on play store. It is already finished and fully english…
Thank you!
1 0
On I've Fallen for You • Apr 7, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
Anyone know where I can watch it? And is it ongoing or already finished with English subtitles?
1 4
On Club Friday to Be Continued: Friend & Enemy • Mar 25, 2020
Title Club Friday to Be Continued: Friend & Enemy
Someone tell me if it’s worth the watch!
0 0
Replying to Zeebaby • Mar 25, 2020
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
Name of Korean version?
Didn’t like the Korean version either!!! I hope it’s way better!
1 1
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 18, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love Spoiler
I loved the show! It was so cute and kept me smiling throughout it. Plus the fact that the main actor is HOT! Such good eye candy to look at. I think it had a satisfying ending. Idk if it’s true but I heard there can possibly be another season about married life? Not 100% sure but it would be nice.
3 0

