News
On Temptation of Wolves • Sep 29, 2020
Title Temptation of Wolves Spoiler
I’ve put this movie off for a while but I finally watched it and I liked it. Even though I thought the story line was a bit weird but it was a bittersweet movie. He leaves so they both can have a normal life, but in the end tae-sung couldn’t be there for her until the very end. I cried a bit. “In the next life you can’t be my sister, you can be very ugly but don’t be my sister”
5 0
On Cambrian Period • Sep 23, 2020
Title Cambrian Period
Still hoping for a second season almost a year later lol. This drama was so good and so devastating at the same time
0 0
Replying to NieLie • Sep 22, 2020
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love
If you dont mind slow burn romance and just skip the boring parts, it's not that bad. The writing needs some work…
Omg I was like “wtf” they dropped that HUGE bombshell!!
0 0
On Bride of the Century • Sep 21, 2020
Title Bride of the Century Spoiler
Okay I loved this! Although I’m not gonna lie it did drag for me so I had to skip some episodes but I was still able to understand what was happening. I seen a comment that said Lee Hong Ki wasn’t meant to play a cold ceo which I totally agree with, however the story line was great, the way everything played out was so good. The ending was PERFECT.
0 2
Replying to hyeristorm • Sep 16, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
Highly recommend watching at least the first 2 eps because it sets up the series and anthology foundation very…
I am hooked!
1 0
Replying to Ajax • Sep 16, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
I love this drama so far! I was expecting it to be darker like OCN’s usual style, but it’s not that dark.…
Omg you are so right! I’m hooked!!
1 0
Replying to gunsy • Sep 15, 2020
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love Spoiler
This show isn’t that bad when you fast forward thru half the show...
Yesss!!! It gets interesting by episode 11
1 0
On Missing: The Other Side • Sep 13, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
Someone please tell me if it’s worth the watch? It looks really good but don’t want to waste my time if it isn’t! Tell me your opinions BUT no spoilers please lol
1 9
On Midsummer Is Full of Love • Sep 13, 2020
Title Midsummer Is Full of Love
Is this worth watching? Or should I just wait til it’s completely subbed?
1 0
Replying to Winter • Sep 2, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You Spoiler
Is it a happy ending?
Yes it’s a happy ending for most characters
0 1
On Backstreet Rookie • Aug 30, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie Spoiler
I actually liked this drama, I’ll admit some parts were cheesy, BUT I have to say this show kept a smile on my face. I will say in my opinion there was SOME chemistry. Although I wished it was complete chemistry vibe I still think it’s worth the watch. Some scenes were dragged but overall the cuteness over shadowed it.
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Aug 28, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Check out the c-drama Go Ahead - I am rating it the BEST this year so far. If I could give it 100 stars, I would.
Okay thank you!
1 0
On My Love, Enlighten Me • Aug 19, 2020
Title My Love, Enlighten Me
Omg I LOVED IT. It wasn’t super cheesy in my opinion. Hands down one of the best C-dramas I’ve watched so far. It gives you the perfect ending (again in my opinion).
3 2
Replying to BC993 • Jul 21, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
She killed 100,000 people when she hanged herself on the tree causing it to die.She also killed her unborn son…
Thank you!
0 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Jul 21, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar Spoiler
Can someone please tell me what other sins the main female lead had? It showed in episode 2 but there wasn’t a translation of what it said.
1 2
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jul 18, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
Is it just me or do you feel like you should skip a few episodes? Loved it in the beginning now on episode 7 and I just want to skip
2 2
Replying to Daydreamergirl • Jul 6, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
Do you mind telling me where I can watch it? Because most episodes are lock for me.
They charge you monthly. You get access to all movies and tv shows
0 0
Replying to Daydreamergirl • Jul 5, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
Do you mind telling me where I can watch it? Because most episodes are lock for me.
I’m not too sure. I just ended up buying the membership for 6.9. Whah show are you trying to watch?
0 2
Replying to Destiny ILia • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Okay so I’m watching it and it’s funny however now it’s starting to drag me for me. I wished they kept this…
*drag for me
0 1
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • May 27, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Okay so I’m watching it and it’s funny however now it’s starting to drag me for me. I wished they kept this drama short. Waiting for the next few episodes to air
3 2
