Editorials
On Welcome to Waikiki • Feb 16, 2021
Title Welcome to Waikiki
Just finished this drama last night and all though there are a lot of parts that are funny I just couldn’t get into it after awhile. I felt that they dragged the show a little bit. This could have been a good 16 episodes. There were moments I laughed so much I couldn’t help it though. If you like a slow romance then this is for you.
1 0
Replying to Nene • Feb 15, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
There is more to the story. U need to keep watching for a better understanding.
I know lol thank you
0 0
On A Girl Like Me • Feb 12, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Omg I don’t like where this is going why!! Why did he rip that up ???
0 2
Replying to Lovely-me • Feb 12, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
I remember... it Gong Sun Mo (Chen Si Yu) from Fake Princess
Cambodia period he played the main lead
0 1
On Alice in Borderland • Feb 3, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
Can someone tell me if this ends in a cliffhanger???
0 1
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Jan 30, 2021
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
I like it so far but I feel they did way too many episodes
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Jan 27, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Yes, her acting is good, so is Hou Ming Hao's acting - he's such a heartthrob.
Yes! I loved him in Cambrian period I think that is the name
0 0
On A Girl Like Me • Jan 27, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
Omg I love this show so far!! I need peeps so we can definitely discuss this show! Lol. I love the chemistry between the FL and ML
8 0
On The Chang'an Youth • Jan 26, 2021
Title The Chang'an Youth
Can someone tell me if we find out Yiyi background and if she’s someone important? I feel like she is somehow
2 0
On Maiden Holmes • Jan 25, 2021
Title Maiden Holmes
I just finished watching it and I loved it! The plot twist in the second to last episode. Blew my mind but kinda suspected something! I don’t understand how people say it’s not good. It has comedy, cute moments that aren’t super cheesy, sad moments. I would recommend this drama to people that like crime and mystery with some romance it’s really great. Kept me interested the whole 32 episodes. The chemistry between the main characters were great as well.
4 1
On My Unicorn Girl • Jan 19, 2021
Title My Unicorn Girl
This show was really good. It did have its cheesy moments but those make you smile and laugh at the same time. I really enjoyed watching it. Took me about 2 days to finish. I would recommend to watch it. It does have a happy ending fyi. It was cute and light.
2 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 25, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Who do you think killed her?
0 1
On Zombie Detective • Nov 19, 2020
Title Zombie Detective Spoiler
I’m not gonna lie it was boring within the first few episodes seems like they dragged it in the beginning but it definitely picks up don’t give up! I’m hoping they will come out with another season. Definitely slight romance you wouldn’t know till the final episode. Definitely needs a season 2
1 0
Replying to Destiny ILia • Nov 19, 2020
Title Zombie Detective
When does it get better? I’m on episode 4 and it’s not as interesting ?
Same! Now I’m invested lol
0 0
Replying to jesy • Nov 18, 2020
Title Zombie Detective
I was bored watching the first few episodes but since i had nothin to watch on my list yet, i continued watching.…
When does it get better? I’m on episode 4 and it’s not as interesting ?
0 5
On Lie to Me • Oct 29, 2020
Title Lie to Me Spoiler
This show was okay. It felt like the dragged it a little bit. I did fast forward on most parts. I just couldn’t with the ending. The ending was horrible in my opinion.
1 3
On Missing: The Other Side • Oct 12, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
Omg I’m not mad about how they ended it! There is for sure going to be another season! I can’t wait
1 1
On Someone Like You • Oct 4, 2020
Title Someone Like You Spoiler
I loved this show. I understand why they did it the way they did. It’s because his actual love died she’s no longer on this earth. Her heart is BUT not her physically. You have a twin sister that comes into play and it’s weird yes but at the same time you start to understand. Since she’s no longer here, she’s going to send someone who’s the next best thing to take care of her love and cherish him and her love for what it was. I think it was amazing, they did it so well and the characters all played their parts great. He helped her realize the relationship she was in wasn’t healthy nor was it going to make her happy. He’s her prince and she’s Cinderella. I would have liked the ending to elaborate more like what happened with the ex’s baby, did the FL and ML end up having a family together as well? However, it still doesn’t take away about how great I thought this show was.
2 0
Replying to Duncan • Oct 4, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
Yes I feel like they will not have time to wrap up everything nicely, I hope I am wrong...
Omg I was so sad on how “kill it” ended! I also hope they have a second season for “watcher”!
1 0
On Missing: The Other Side • Sep 30, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
This show is almost over I really hope they don’t end up as a cliffhanger!
5 5
