Editorials
On The Killer's Shopping List • May 6, 2022
Title The Killer's Shopping List Spoiler
I think Yul's father is the culprit. 😟
5 2
On Lester Avan Andrada • May 3, 2022
Person Lester Avan Andrada
Husay mo sa "The Flu", kabayan! Hindi ko nga lang malaman kung alam sa pelikula na Pilipino ka. Pero tunay na pagiging Pilipino ang pinakita ng character mo doon. May malasakit at matulungin sa kapwa.
0 0
Replying to Sleeping Butterfly • May 3, 2022
Title The Flu Spoiler
this movie hits differently after covid highly recommended 10/10
I agree. If the movie had anything lacking, I barely notice it. I'm just so relieved that no other people got hurt in the end.
1 1
On From Now On, Showtime! • May 2, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
This drama is getting better by each episode.
6 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • May 2, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
This drama is getting better by each episode.
2 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • May 2, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
This drama is getting better by each episode.
0 0
Replying to Cone purple • May 2, 2022
Title Our Blues
What is otp
one true pair (if I'm not mistaken). I actually only watched episodes 1-3 for Eun Hee and Han Soo but if Eun Hee gets romantically paired up with someone else, I'd be willing to continue watching.
0 0
Replying to Shine Son • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Killer's Shopping List
Being good at memorization doesn't make one good at writing meaningful answers to non-objective questions though.
Point seen. I think trauma might be more probable.
0 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Apr 30, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Park Jin Young and Shin Ye Eun reunion? Ooh... He is Psychometric vibes.
3 0
On Our Blues • Apr 30, 2022
Title Our Blues
Will Eun Hee become part of a new OTP? Spoilers welcome.
0 2
Replying to Nesma Eun Young • Apr 30, 2022
Title Our Blues Spoiler
Can anyone tell me..in episode 2 if he will ask her to lend him money on the trip or not ?Spoiler required
Eun Hee ends up giving (not lending) money to Han Soo but gives it back to her after he learns to let go of his dreams for his daughter. Eun Hee said goodbye to her cool eternal first love and accepted Han Soo as her flawed friend.
2 1
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Killer's Shopping List
Ok, with the ML's memory the only way he could've failed this Civil Servant Exam is if someone was messing with…
Being good at memorization doesn't make one good at writing meaningful answers to non-objective questions though.
2 2
On The Killer's Shopping List • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Killer's Shopping List
I'm not sure if I can say this drama has potential to become a big hit, but for me, it's one of those "cast teamwork" dramas which heavily rely on really good writing and storyline execution than on the popularity of its cast.
14 0
On It's Beautiful Now • Apr 27, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
The actress who plays Na Yu Na reminds me of Go Ara for some reason. They could pass off a sisters.
5 0
On It's Beautiful Now • Apr 27, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
The actress who plays Na Yu Na reminds me of Go Ara for some reason. They could pass off a sisters.
1 0
Replying to JIEUN • Apr 23, 2022
Title The Most Ordinary Romance Spoiler
They weren’t lying when they said ordinary romance.
True. Felt like I wasted 115 minutes of my life for nothing.
3 0
Replying to Crystalrm • Apr 6, 2022
Title Stellar: A Magical Ride
Uhm is this still happening
Oh yes.
0 0
Replying to Dana-smah • Apr 6, 2022
Title Stellar: A Magical Ride
Its currently October and this was said to be released on august? Any updates??
Today is its release date in Korea. :)
1 0
On Stellar: A Magical Ride • Apr 6, 2022
Title Stellar: A Magical Ride Spoiler
OMG. A K-netizen who watched the movie said the ending credit song was sang by Son Ho Jun! I can't believe I'm going to hear a new song from him!!
2 0
Replying to lanya • Mar 15, 2022
Title The First Responders
Does anyone know when Ji Woo was confirmed as part of the cast? She's barely appeared in anything since Age of…
She appeared in a few episodes of Sell Your Haunted House. But I have no answer to your question. I just found out that she's part of the cast through an Instagram post of the owner of the restaurant where they filmed for this drama. She signed an autograph for the said owner.
0 1
1