Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: on tatooine
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2019
Replying to Jung Da Bin • Dec 3, 2020
Person Jung Da Bin
Replying to deleted comment
Lmao damn, love some savagery on a comment feed, YOU TELL EM’
0 0
Replying to Geegee16 • Dec 3, 2020
Title Alive
If your into sci-Fi this is a decent watch. Got a little boring at parts, but all together not a total miss.
Totally agree, the first part was pretty awesome though :)
1 0
Replying to Elisa • Dec 3, 2020
Title Alive
I think I've read a manga about this :o
Maybe! Lol I wouldn’t know it, but with an industrial cyberpunk atmosphere I immediately think of BLAME! which is an amazing manga btw holy sh—
0 0
On Alive • Dec 3, 2020
Title Alive
Oof, as much as I didn’t like how it ended .. the industrial-cyberpunk atmosphere was the absolute chef’s kissss, and it’s rare as hell to see that, if anyone wants a piece of industrial-cyberpunk stories, try BLAME!
0 0
Replying to Michaela • Dec 3, 2020
also, I reeeaaaally want Choi Wooshik´s character to somehow be alive lmao. I really liked his acting and think…
Same, I loved his character so much, wanted to know more about him
4 0
Replying to AshesandDust • Dec 3, 2020
Title Live On
I actually think it's kinda refreshing to have a female lead who is not a people pleaser and kinda grumpy (cuz…
FR, like damn I see the same thing all the time with FL’s in kdramas, it’s refreshing as hell
1 0
Replying to Vikky • Dec 3, 2020
Title Live On
I think we all need to be more open to main leads with unique behaviors. Y’all always complaining about the…
Shout it louder, shout it to all those naysayers at the back of the bus lol
2 0
On Sweet Home • Dec 3, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Oof I’ve wanted to watch this one ever since it was first announced and Song Kang was announced as the ML, have a feeling it’s going to be good, but I hope it’s as creepy as the webtoon
1 0
Replying to LostDream • Dec 3, 2020
by the time this is release I would already have 8 kids 3 husbands 5 grandchild 10 cats 3 dogs
Lmfao xD
0 0
On Youth of May • Dec 3, 2020
Title Youth of May
Yeahhhhh buddy! Lee Do Hyun in a lead role, let’s go! <3 woot woot!
12 2
Replying to Christine • Dec 3, 2020
this week definitely made me lose interest and i just find it boring to keep on watching. i shipped the leads…
Wanna know something ironic? They have better chemistry off-screen lol
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Dec 3, 2020
I've lost interest after ep 11....Story lost It's pace and everything seems dragging now.
That’s what happens when writers don’t care and they write five filler episodes because they can’t think of anything to expand the plot ... smh it’s frustrating :(
0 0
Replying to daniiitza • Dec 3, 2020
I'm the only one who really doesn't care about the main couple's relationship...... I would liked if they focus…
goddddd no lol you’re definitely not the only one
1 0
Replying to homaKP • Dec 3, 2020
Episodes in which the plot doesn't move forward are pointless.
You are witnessing one of the biggest dissatisfactions of kdramas firsthand, and it happens too much:
FILLER EPISODES
pointless indeed ..
2 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Dec 3, 2020
This drama is doing just fine. Very entertaining, not dropping in quality halfway through like most other dramas.…
I get the hate on the drama, because the plot is all over the place at this point smh .. but LDW? WHO TF IS HATING MY BOI? Like what are y’all doing? He didn’t make this show a subtle disaster? (just imo lol) Genuinely wanna know a reason to hate this guy
0 0
Replying to Staccie • Dec 3, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
It doesn't sit right with me at all how hundreds of innocent people are dying because of the villain but nobody…
So glad someone mentioned this, once again, it’s like the writers forgot the damn characters they’re writing and the plot they tried expand. Lee Rang is my fav character rn too, everyone else can go be selfish on their own lmao, I love LDW but I feel his character was done dirty too
2 2
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Dec 3, 2020
Ji Ah was somewhat smart initially, like for few episodes but now she is basically a burden on everybody and mainly…
Oh hell yeah. The writers wasted her potential and it’s sad, seeing this happen with quite a few kdrama characters this year smh ...
1 0
Replying to cas • Dec 3, 2020
theres something about these dramas in 2020 where it starts off amazing and it doesn’t keep that and ends up…
DUDE. I’M FINDING SO MANY PEOPLE COMMENTING THS, and that makes me happy because I thought I was the only one ... The newer kdramas are getting weaker in writing and we’re only getting a few rare needles in the haystack, it’s sad ... TKEM, this show, and DDSLLS are perfect examples of a shows going downhill, do you have any dramas in 2020 you feel the same way about? I could name a few lol
1 0