News
Replying to 10357275 • Dec 8, 2022
Title Connect
Another drama that makes me wonder why people watch something they know they don't like.
lmao mhm everytime!
0 0
Replying to 10342217 • Dec 7, 2022
Title Connect
Embarrassing how some folks down here are watching a drama directed by Takashi Miike and are complaining about…
lmao it really is, people got to do their research xD
4 0
On Connect • Dec 7, 2022
Title Connect
I don’t think people in the comment section have seen an anime lol … there’s plenty of violence and gore in animes but then a tv show has it and it’s like “that’s disgusting” lmao, I actually like how this show reminds me of tokyo ghoul, it’s definitely not for the faint hearted.
17 5
Replying to Kate • Dec 2, 2022
Title Summer Strike
namu wiki says it's "human, drama" which would be like "life, drama".
Ah gotcha! I was like super confused lol
1 0
On Connect • Dec 1, 2022
Title Connect
I actually love that all the episodes will be released at once … means I don’t have to wait weeks if there’s a cliffhanger haha >:)
2 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Dec 1, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
This drama destroyed me … lmao
2 0
On Summer Strike • Nov 30, 2022
Title Summer Strike
It’s interesting how on viki, the genres for this genre are “romance, thriller & suspense” but on here it’s classified as a “romance-melodrama” like which is it? Lol I actually want this drama to be thriller-suspense, I think so far it would be a good set-up for that genre.
1 2
lo_ve • Nov 30, 2022
Article Hook Entertainment's CEO issues official apology regarding Lee Seung Gi's issue
If I was LSG I would leave that company immediately, like imagine the ceo giving an apology YEARS later … after they’ve been doing sh— in the dark behind your back and getting caught, I can’t, it’s just hilarious to me … like honey I’m not excepting that apology anytime soon xD
8 0
Replying to rationalbeings • Nov 30, 2022
Article Hook Entertainment's CEO issues official apology regarding Lee Seung Gi's issue
So over these entertainment companies abusing their artists. Just because you help launch them does not mean they…
Completely agree, there needs to be some punishment and better laws there :/
7 0
lo_ve • Nov 25, 2022
Article Kang Ki Young to possibly have his first ever lead role in a new K-drama
FINALLLYYYYYY he’s so talented!!!!
5 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 22, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
BROOOO, this was such an amazing show … I was hooked instantly and binged tf outta this ina day, hope the cast returns for s2
5 0
Replying to Aki • Nov 20, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
gurl... you guys have problem with FL? dont fucking judge her when this show didn't even air yet?!Still don't…
people always be salty before the actual release of the drama … I mean give the girl a chance you haven’t even seen her act in this show yet like … lawd lol
0 1
On 20th Century Girl • Nov 4, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
the ending dEsTrOyEd me bro … :’(
7 0
lo_ve • Nov 2, 2022
Article Netflix original series "The Fabulous" postpones its premiere date
RIP to all those who lost their lives, truly a sad time …
1 0
Dojemi10 • Nov 2, 2022
Article "Produce 101 season 2" contestant among 154 dead in horrific Itaewon stampede
This is devastating … :’( like … wow
4 0
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 26, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
My heart fell out and got squashed after watching this film bro … like WHY. I’m still not over it.
8 0
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Oct 26, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
i commented this below but felt the need to also reply with it to your comment : i heard it was a sad ending so…
I KNOW BRO it’s so sad … :’( I think it’s implied he died in an accident either by car or plane because his brother hinted it was during his travels to want to see Bora again … so sad dude ….
2 1
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 25, 2022
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
TF THEY’RE MAKING A SEQUEL SERIES???? SINCE WHEN?! WHAT LOL
2 0
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 25, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
Okay what the actual f— … we never found out how Woonho died, which makes this ending depressing as hell because essentially it’s up to interpretation and with that alone, I’ve been cut in half lol … man … this movie is one of the saddest kfilms I’ve seen in a hot minute, the ending soundtrack did not help either lmao, beautiful soundtrack though!
9 3
On Haesi's Shinru • Oct 20, 2022
Title Haesi's Shinru
If Seon-ho is cast as the lead I’ll be soooo happy, miss him dearly :’)
6 0
