There are only 2 episodes left of this show and it’s all over the place, and the fl is still a damsel in distress lol … hope the ending is satisfactory
Honestly this series has not hooked me so far … maybe it’s the over-exaggerated fight scenes or the FL being a damsel??? I’m still going to watch it till the end though, hopefully it gets better
this dumb B sees a murderer's journal full of drawings similar to the art murders, confirms he's a murderer after…
NO BRO, I WAS THINKING … THE SAME EXACT THING xD like she goes to the rooftop with no one friggin there and is like “so, I know you’ve been killing people” how stupid can you possibly be??? What they (writers) should’ve done … was ask him to meet her in the middle of the street in a crowded area, then things would get interesting because what can he do when hundreds of people are watching right? Imagine how tense that would be, other then that I think calling the police would’ve been the smartest idea lmao like MAYBE.
I just finished the show and what the actual f— … was that cliffhanger like … I do not for the life of me understand why writers do that when they’re unsure if there’s going to be a second season, drives me nuts lol … I did enjoy this drama, but the pacing was all over the place oml … everything besides the pacing and that cliffhanger was great.
like she goes to the rooftop with no one friggin there and is like “so, I know you’ve been killing people” how stupid can you possibly be??? What they (writers) should’ve done … was ask him to meet her in the middle of the street in a crowded area, then things would get interesting because what can he do when hundreds of people are watching right? Imagine how tense that would be, other then that I think calling the police would’ve been the smartest idea lmao like MAYBE.