News
On Mr. Plankton • Jun 10, 2023
Title Mr. Plankton
whenever I think of a wanderer I think of rurouni kenshin lol, but this sounds interesting, and if woo do hwan’s in it, I’m going to watch it
3 0
Replying to abee • Jun 8, 2023
Person Satoh Takeru
he only gets finer with each passing year damn
amen! lol
2 0
On Satoh Takeru • Jun 8, 2023
Person Satoh Takeru
my absolute favorite Japanese actor, no one else comes close, he was amazing in rurouni kenshin
12 0
On Wonderful World • May 29, 2023
Title Wonderful World
hope cha eun woo excepts, think he’d fit the role well!
0 0
On Tale of Arang • May 22, 2023
Title Tale of Arang
The beginning was great and the fight scenes were awesome, I loved Lee joon gi & Shin min ah as a lead pair and they had awesome chemistry but damn … the last few episodes were boring as hell, like the plot just sunk
2 0
Lily Alice • May 21, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho Exudes Debonair Charm in the Stills of the K-movie "The Childe"
finalllyyyy he’s back!!! so happy
7 0
lo_ve • May 21, 2023
Article Dispatch Unveils Details Regarding the Mistreatment of Uzurocks to Song Ji Hyo and its Employee
And this is why she’s one of my favorite actresses, love her and happy things are coming to light
5 0
Replying to bitashiawase • May 12, 2023
Title Why Didn’t I Tell You a Million Times?
Why are some people being rude just because people are asking if it's getting subbed or not? Fansubbers sometimes…
fr … those people need to take a chill pill
1 0
lo_ve • Apr 20, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
Y’all … I watched “the mermaid prince” when it aired and I knew moonbin was in it, I thought it was a great drama for him and I thought “dang, this man has got acting potential, can’t wait to see him in more dramas” … sadly that’s not longer possible, can’t imagine what his family and the members are going through rn, they’ve lost a beautiful star, sending all the blessings to his family & friends, he will indeed be missed by many <3
2 1
Replying to SimpleGirl • Apr 20, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
As a suicide attempt survivor , I could say that psychological pain is similar to physical pain that cannot be…
a-friggin-men, and well said
1 0
On High&Low: The Worst X • Apr 19, 2023
Title High&Low: The Worst X
for yuta’s first official acting role I think he did a great job, hope to see him in more films and shows, he’s definitely got acting potential!
18 2
Replying to kamekofujiwara • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I feel for you, my current most favourite drama and I have to wait all week long for the weekends to come with…
Dramas with good actors will bring lots of comments that’s for sure lol
0 1
Replying to kamekofujiwara • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I feel for you, my current most favourite drama and I have to wait all week long for the weekends to come with…
I’m also watching till the end of the moon rn lol it’s not bad, not a fan of the pacing though
0 4
Replying to kamekofujiwara • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I feel for you, my current most favourite drama and I have to wait all week long for the weekends to come with…
the waiting game is driving me nuts oml lol ….
0 0
Replying to Gojo • Apr 16, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
me too ! i hate it's a only two ep per week
I knowwww omg I hate the waiting lol
0 0
Replying to var • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
People who are all saying the plot's not logical, i wonder if we are watching the same thing? Like i did not read…
louder, LOUDER! 💥💥💥
1 0
Replying to xchosenz • Apr 12, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
14 ep is such an odd number lol its usually 16, 12 or 8
I thought the same! Like why 14? Lol
2 0
On The Real Has Come! • Apr 12, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
y’all I lovvvvee this drama so far …. and I already hate waiting for episodes every week because of how invested I am, and it literally feels like waiting for death lol … I especially love the relationship between yeon-doo & tae-kyung, I honestly think it’s adorable and I love their scenes together, hope this drama stays as good as it is right now
17 11
On The Glory Part 2 • Apr 8, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
IF THIS DRAMA DOES NOT WIN AWARDS IMMA BE SO UPSETTTTT LOL
1 0
On The Price of Confession • Apr 8, 2023
Title The Price of Confession
Omg two of my fav Korean actresses in one drama? Ahhhhhhh
3 1
