News
Replying to ClassyApples • Apr 22, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
okay nevermind someone answered below lol
bahahaha xD
1 0
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 22, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
I wanna watch this soooooo bad!!! Just finished the webtoon and it was a great read.
4 0
Replying to Hanatoko • Apr 22, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
A lot of these commenters have never seen a musical outside of a Disney movie and it shows.
Lmao YUP xD
0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 18, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I tried I couldn't :(
You too huh? :/
0 1
On Seoul Ghost Stories • Apr 18, 2022
Title Seoul Ghost Stories
Yooooo this is a sequel to Goedam? Wish they advertised it that way, because the show wasn’t half bad! Not sure I’m a fan of having it be a movie instead of a 10-episode series though … does anyone know which platform this will air on?
0 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Apr 18, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Funny because it grabbed me at ep 1 and 2 then ep 3 and 4 I noticed how bad it got with so much of the plot not…
Same here lol, guess this drama has kinda mixed views, interesting!
0 0
Replying to christinatina • Apr 18, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Try watching it to ep 3 and 4, there is an interesting interaction potential between with these four different…
Definitely will, not gonna quit this drama yet but we’ll see where it goes!
1 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 14, 2022
Title Tomorrow
You know … this show is not grabbing me so far … am I the only one? Or does this feel like a mixed bag for anyone else?
11 14
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Apr 12, 2022
Title Immortality
Gonna be "LIFETIMES" !.....not limited to fifty or hundred years 😭🤡🤡
hahahha
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 12, 2022
Article Jo Yi Hyun and Na In Woo will reportedly join the movie "Similar"
K, I realllyyyy wanna know what this ones about lol
0 1
On Immortality • Apr 11, 2022
Title Immortality
Think we’re all gonna be fifty by the time this drama gets released lmao
5 2
On The Worst of Evil • Apr 11, 2022
Title The Worst of Evil
YO, JI CHANG-WOOK BACK IN AN ACTION DRAMA? WHAT. Lol please tell me this real
10 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Apr 10, 2022
Title When the Stars Gossip
Yayyy I’m excited LMH is picking up so many dramas lately, the cast also looks great!
3 0
On Pachinko • Apr 10, 2022
Title Pachinko
Never thought I’d see this drama on MDL xD
6 1
Replying to Prateek • Apr 10, 2022
Title Business Proposal
You summerised entirety ok kdramas.
Lmao right?!
1 0
Replying to Bye • Apr 10, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
i dont like anyone of the cast
Dang xD
1 0
lo_ve • Apr 4, 2022
Article Han Ji Eun confirmed to join Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in upcoming drama "Ask The Stars"
Oh boy please no love triangle lmao xD
3 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 3, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Title has me rolling y’all, you know this show is gonna be good if you already love the title xD
8 0
Replying to ElBee • Apr 3, 2022
Person Park Min Young
Honestly, dramas pay way more which is kind of a big deal for women in particular in this industry since a single…
Damn hate the difference in male/female pay, but damn thank you for sharing this! Appreciate it!
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 3, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Why soo huyk always takes second lead ?? he's a vetern actor and he has the charisma ,, deep voice and the looks…
I ask myself the same thing, he’s so talented and I don’t understand it, I think he’s being typecasted as a second lead now, friggin sucks :/
3 0
