News
On Gyeongseong Creature • Feb 6, 2022
Title Gyeongseong Creature
DAYUM 2023? I don’t even know what I’ll be doing with my life by then lmaooo …
19 1
On Bad Memory Eraser • Feb 6, 2022
Title Bad Memory Eraser
JAEJOONG FINALLYYYY, where have you been??? Seriously, it’s been so long since I’ve seen him in a drama, excited!
4 0
Replying to forestbee • Feb 6, 2022
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Could they come back AND have Jinyoung in it?? I just heard about this and loved him in another drama but it sucks…
Lol probably, that’s what I hope!
0 0
Replying to Sarah • Feb 6, 2022
Title Sweet Home Season 2
is it B1A4's Jinyoung?
Yes! At least that’s what I know lol
1 1
On Kim Seon Ho • Jan 24, 2022
Person Kim Seon Ho
All this crap because of his ex … unbelievable, hope he comes back stronger in a year or however long it takes, fighting!
35 0
On Tomorrow • Jan 24, 2022
Title Tomorrow
This is definitely on my most-anticipated 2022 kdramas list, plot sounds real interesting.
3 0
On Carter • Jan 24, 2022
Title Carter
Damnnnn I cannot wait!
3 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Goodbye Earth
Yes it is!! My scifi loving side is so excited about 2022! The supernatural genre too has interesting upcoming…
Yussss, supernatural dramas for me are a hit or miss, but I’ll watch them if the plot is good lol
0 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Squid Game Season 2
If there was one person I’d want to be the lead in s2, it’s Wi Ha-joon, his character is interesting and honestly we don’t know “for sure” if he died getting shot off that cliff.
12 0
On New Normal • Jan 16, 2022
Title New Normal
Yoooooo will this be a horror anthology I can’t wait!
5 0
On Goodbye Earth • Jan 16, 2022
Title Goodbye Earth
Finally we’re getting more sci-fi kdramas, bout damn time!
4 3
Replying to Jaehyun of NCT 127 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Sweet Home Season 2
hopefully they changed their minds and bring back the old cast...
Damn, I hope so too :/
1 1
Replying to maldoandwe • Jan 7, 2022
Person Kim Seon Ho
kimseonho_staff.diary and salt posted about the AAA win on IG!!!https://www.instagram.com/p/CXFpRDopTzF"(I) would…
wooooooooo!
1 0
Replying to Duckk • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
He must have gotten burned really hard by all that drama. Poor guy, hope he returns to us soon
Fr, poor guy ...
3 0
Replying to SUNNY • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
Can’t even blame him for stepping back from all of it. He was at a well deserved new peak in his career and…
HE SHOULD WRITE A BOOK LMAO, no for reallll! Completely agree!
8 0
Replying to Who cares • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
Rest well and comeback stronger Seon Ho, I'll wait for you 💚
We all will! <3
4 0
Replying to purplenette • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
Wow.
Lmao that's exactly what I said xD
0 0
Replying to 8342945 • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans! Spoiler
What nonsense is this 😒😒. Fortunately,the global fans who fought for him aren't petty like you,they all…
Lol yup, instant block after this xD
4 0
Replying to Gia • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans! Spoiler
I think he wants to stay out of the comment sections. The SNS must have torn at his heart. People showed him such…
RIGHT .. can't believe them ... a lot of these companies are two-faced AF, glad he's taking a break.
5 0
Tine • Jan 7, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Bad and Crazy
This show is wild so far ad I love itttt lol <3!
4 0
