News
Replying to ureshii • Dec 7, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
Must've been in a bad mental state after filming this drama
fr, intense scenes ...
3 0
Replying to beebon • Dec 7, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
kim soo hyun deserved an award for crying, but he cry wayyy too much in this drama
Lmao dude, people have tried ... to KILL him, what do you think he's gonna do? I mean he's supposed to represent a college student right? What would you do if people tried to kill you 3+ times and you got convicted for a crime you didn't commit and no one believed you? You wouldn't cry lmao?
15 2
Replying to ureshii • Dec 7, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
To some people, the plot may be nothing special but to me the acting is what stands out, it's astonishing
exactlyyyy feel exactly the same way, the acting makes it man ...
5 0
Replying to Kayangan • Dec 7, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day Spoiler
Most people questioning him for crying a lot in this comment section, while here I am knowing fully well if I…
for real ... like you expect him to be serious? HELL NO, people have tried to kill him like thrice lmaoooo
12 0
Replying to owen3939 • Dec 7, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
Yeah it's actually more normal that you think in most countries. Here in the UK you got prisoners wearing designer,…
Lmao WHAT, I've neverrrr heard that .. that's wild
0 0
Replying to MistyMaid • Dec 7, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Bullying is a big problem in Korea. It's gotten worse over the years. Victims often don't speak up because they…
It's getting so bad, it would suck to be an actor or actress because I kid you not, your career will end in seconds, its NUTS. One of the reasons why I stay platypus until all the facts are in order, too many people have been falsely accused :/
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Dec 7, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
With the controversy does anyone know if s2 is still happening??? :'(
1 6
Replying to khai yueh • Dec 7, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
still can't believe why people dropped this drama
lol me neither xD it was great!
0 0
Replying to Pixeliene • Dec 7, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
After the first episode I’m wondering if this could be the comforting drama to fill the emptiness Homecha left…
friggin loved Homechacha omg ...
1 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 7, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I honestly love this show so far, it feels ... different
10 0
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 7, 2021
Article Asian Drama Schools from Hell
hahaha... I still need to watch more dramas. Some commenters gave recommendations below but I think they're really…
OH! Lol welp, you’re missing’ out lmaooooo
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 6, 2021
Article Asian Drama Schools from Hell
hahaha... I still need to watch more dramas. Some commenters gave recommendations below but I think they're really…
LOL I MEAN, that might be what you’re looking for!
1 2
Cho Na • Dec 6, 2021
Article Asian Drama Schools from Hell
Wish there were more on this list, but great read! <3
1 4
On The Silent Sea • Dec 6, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
boy, hope this isn't as disappointing as Hellbound ... :/
12 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 6, 2021
Title Gyeongseong Creature
soooo excited for this omg omg, cast line-up, chef's kiss
2 0
Replying to eevee • Dec 6, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day Spoiler
friggin hate that plotline ... like it's been done sooooo many times -__-I don't want him to be the killer lmao!!!…
I realllyyyy hope he isn’t, there was a part of the trailer that was released where he was in front of the mirror and he did NOT look innocent and I went “sighhh not AGAIN” lmaooo so we’ll see.
0 0
Replying to eevee • Dec 6, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day Spoiler
friggin hate that plotline ... like it's been done sooooo many times -__-I don't want him to be the killer lmao!!!…
I realllyyyy hope he isn’t, there was a part of the trailer that was released where he was in front of the mirror and he did NOT look innocent and I went “sighhh not AGAIN” lmaooo so we’ll see.
0 0
On The One and Only • Dec 6, 2021
Title The One and Only
Damn this plot, sounds reallyyyyy good, putting this on my watchlist!
4 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 5, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
THE CHEMISTRY … IS ABSOLUTE FIRE Y’ALL, LIKE OMLLLLLL 🔥🔥🔥🔥
32 0
Replying to eevee • Dec 5, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
friggin hate that plotline ... like it's been done sooooo many times -__-I don't want him to be the killer lmao!!!…
Lmao AND JUSTICE xD
1 0