News
Replying to yejixcute • Jan 10, 2022
Title Forbidden
And yet she can do two masterpiece, i just, adore her ngl
Ikr TT
3 0
On Love Forever After • Jan 10, 2022
Title Love Forever After
ngl i'm rooting for it, i wanna see August!
2 0
Replying to Axelle • Jan 10, 2022
Title Forbidden
I have no idea how p'nuchie managed to direct both this show & not me at the same time, has she even been sleeping…
And yet she can do two masterpiece, i just, adore her ngl
9 2
On Aom Sushar Manaying • Jan 9, 2022
Person Aom Sushar Manaying
Hazppy Birthday queen!!
0 0
Replying to yejixcute • Jan 9, 2022
Title Not Me
Your pfp omg, I love Baifern so much !!
Queen. :,)
1 1
Replying to 7893881 • Jan 7, 2022
Title Not Me
This is very slow but not bad waiting for other eps
Your pfp omg, I love Baifern so much !!
1 3
Replying to The Warp Effect • Jan 7, 2022
Title The Warp Effect
Replying to deleted comment
So bi people doesn’t exist anymore? I’m an allucination
2 0
Replying to Alexander • Jan 7, 2022
Title UMG
I do hope Drake and Sing get paired up again, I loved them on SD
Honestly same, manifesting it
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Jan 7, 2022
Title UMG
Idk why but I'm rooting for Nanon and Namtarn to get together in this one! They'd be a perfect pair
Ikr
2 0
Replying to Afrin jahan • Jan 6, 2022
Title Behind WHY R U
This drama make me lesbian. I don't know why i love this drama so much
what
7 0
Replying to Taesunicorn • Jan 5, 2022
Article Starter Kit: Thailand
Anyone know which drama is that GIF at the end from?
the gifted, episode 5
1 0
Replying to Chia6 • Jan 5, 2022
Title The Gifted
Ahh.. the poor acting and the language is driving me crazy.
poor acting? pls tell me where
7 0
Replying to Vmin1991 • Jan 5, 2022
Title The Gifted
Where can i watch this (official links please)
youtube, on gmmtv channel
3 0
Replying to Krianz • Dec 23, 2021
Title Angkhan Khlumpong
EngSubs https://controlc.com/d6a154b3
thx smm
0 0
Replying to Weiying Lanzhan Wen Ning • Dec 13, 2021
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
i think more than half of the viewers of never too late are bl fans or half of them came from bad buddy series.…
THIS COMMENT RIGHT HERE, THANK YOU FOR THIS OMG
1 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • Dec 6, 2021
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
I’m already loving it ngl
1 0
Replying to 8251959 • Dec 1, 2021
Title Be My Favorite
Krist must be broke if he’s acting in BLs again.
PLS AHAAHA
2 0
On Midnight Motel • Dec 1, 2021
Title Midnight Motel
this is so>>>
5 0
Replying to jenig23 • Nov 14, 2021
Title Malee
https://dramacool.sk/drama-detail/malee-the-series-2015
thx! but i already watched it on netlfix thailand ^^
0 0
Replying to DiDi • Nov 12, 2021
Title Dead Time Stories 2: City of Moon
Dramacool
thx!
1 0
