News
Replying to Light Shop • Dec 23, 2024
Title Light Shop
Replying to deleted comment
Add me. Mine is @cherry_loves_wonyoung
0 1
On Light Shop • Dec 23, 2024
Title Light Shop
It’s so good . I wish they made a part 2
3 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Dec 23, 2024
Title Light Shop
Am I the only one who couldn't stop crying during ep 8? Damn the feels are no joke in that ep, hits you like a…
Same 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Jane 44 • Feb 18, 2020
Title Handsome Siblings
anyone knows, in which episode Su Ying's character will make an appearance? I've watched it almost in episode…
I think she appears in ep32
0 0
Replying to Lovely • Feb 18, 2020
Title The Liar and His Lover
unpopular opinion but I find this much better than the original. the Japanese couple has like no chemistry at…
Wow you wrote a an essay or what!?? but I agree with everything you said. Simply put, the show and the ost were amazing ? and also, joy’s acting surprisingly good
0 0
On Rachel Li • Feb 4, 2020
Person Rachel Li
I love her
0 0
On Lin Yi • Jan 12, 2020
Person Lin Yi
HBD love?❤️
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Jan 9, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
I love him now and I will love him forever ❤️??
1 0
Replying to Danishfish • Jan 8, 2020
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Does anyone know of a place where I can watch it in HQ? I keep finding blurry versions.
It's on Netflix
0 0
mz4jun • Jan 8, 2020
Article Year in Review 2019: My Personal Top 3
I have to agree with untamed. I haven't moved past that series and hope there's a second season
8 1