Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 25, 2020
Replying to Lilli_ • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up Spoiler
Yeeees! Ji Pyung asks Do San to return the letters to him. But Do San wants the tree from Ji Pyung back as well.
where was he when he was talking care of it!? how dare he
5 0
Replying to baeggyeongi • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
omgosh did NDS really ask the plant backkk?? >:
GO AWAYYYYY HOW DARE YOU
4 0
Replying to Who cares • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Dammmnnnn. IJ and HJP deserves that time
so true
1 0
Replying to NB23 • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
I have a question maybe someone can answer. How did someone go from introvert geek tot angry and agressive guy?…
when the writers lose the plot this is what happes
5 1
Replying to Lilli_ • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
I'd love to see him win more awards but I wouldn't bet on it. He won't fall into the supporting actor but into…
me tooooo FOE was so cool
I think he is part of the main leads here though
1 2
Replying to howyoulikethat • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Alright, we can infer that HJP is the character that seems to resonate a lot with viewers. My question, is do…
he already won an award for this though but if you are talking about the big awards like baeksang, there is too many senior actors this year who played in highly acclaimed dramas so possibly not
1 1
Replying to alealid • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Btw, he's fcking GLOWING in that videoAnd he's so cute and adorable I can't
ikr!!!
2 0
Replying to Lilli_ • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Hahahaha I'm with you. I just want this drama to make at least a tiny little bit sense.Plus, we still have the…
YES PLEASE!
2 0
Replying to Purple Orchids • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
HJP/KSH totally winning hearts even when his screen time gets reduced and even if a lot of his scenes are in a…
ahaha ikr
1 0
Replying to Ismail Bergitar • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Dalmi : "I like the way you fired me from SST 3 years ago.":v
ahahahaha
0 0
Replying to alealid • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Btw, he's fcking GLOWING in that videoAnd he's so cute and adorable I can't
trust me there have been articles written over his body in suit ahahahah
0 2
Replying to howyoulikethat • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
I hope he gets edgier, and more dramatic work after this. He has this untapped potential imo. I can see him leading…
I said the same ! Hope they take him
3 0
Replying to jjlew • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Start-up surpassed IOTNBO comments when it only has under 18k watchers compared to 44k of IOTNBO. Insane.
Well there was nothing to say there. It was too well written
1 0
Replying to Sok_JW • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
I have no problem with someone's degree.But, I would Agree if you answer this question;In case SDM is interested…
Ahahahah would have been hilarious
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
It makes me really happy when actors gets popular for their amazing acting skills rather than their physical appearance...This…
Me too! I love them both because they are so damn talented!
2 1
Replying to howyoulikethat • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Also how tall is Kim Seon-ho? I know Nam Joo-hyuk is like 6'2-6'3 right? But Seon-ho looks like he's 6'1-6'1 1/2…
They are actually 4 cm apart as mentioned in the bickering inside the drama
1 1
Replying to Sonogong • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Dalmi does not regret any of her decisions, regret is for those who decided to watch her.
Ahahahahahah
1 0
Replying to ponnu • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
i agree on the over analyzing part... this drama isnt deep enough to scratch your brain over every single scene...…
Exactly ahahaha
4 0
Replying to Faket54 • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
At this point we all need to take this series as the fluff that it is with a sprinkle of following this set group…
I agree
2 0