News
Replying to Lilli_ • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
And I just checked the ratings of the latest 1N2D episode and they reached a new all-time high for this year!…
Yes they were teasing him saying "is this Seonho special? Look at all the cameras pointing at him!" And talked about his popularity at the moment so we all know how that rating increased ahahah
10 0
Replying to alealid • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Btw, he's fcking GLOWING in that videoAnd he's so cute and adorable I can't
Oh nono it's ongoing so last epispde was last Sunday
0 4
Replying to Another Stranger • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
The plot lost its essence & the characters are turning out to be inconsistent. The filler scenes are multiplying…
I can't listen to that phrase anymore, I'm traumatized by this drama ahahahh
2 0
Replying to Another Stranger • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
When Dalmi told her dad about Nam Dosan & his name he simply said, "special, my foot. Sounds like a wrestler's…
Ahahah ikr
0 0
Replying to Another Stranger • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
The plot lost its essence & the characters are turning out to be inconsistent. The filler scenes are multiplying…
Ahahahaha good analogy
1 3
Replying to alealid • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Well, at least I confirmed that I do have some braincells in me, and I gained some more thanks to all your analysis,…
Ahahahaha fair point
7 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
I don't know she looks constipated.
ahahahah
0 0
Replying to kdramafan • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
To be fair, NDS did give the RGB scrubs to Halmeoni.
yep :)
0 0
Replying to NB23 • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Nam do san but gave grandma something he knitted from scratch and made the app voor grandma.
true !
0 0
Replying to jjlew • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
You forgot the supposedly remarkable Follow Your Dream baseball he gave to DM
"supposedly"is the keyword ahahah
3 0
Replying to 8342945 • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Read it on YouTubeKsh in start up:cool, handsome,admirableKsh in 2d1n: begging for food Hahah
I read it too! He is so weird in 2D1n, he is a clueless lil bean but then he has has moments of genius and you see in the statistics of 2d1N this lil bean being the one who ate and slept the most in the first half of the season coming second to Jung Hoon, who won the most. KSH is a mystery ahahah
4 1
Replying to logiquement • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Dalmi : ok that was fun, thanks for everything, I'm going on a new adventure with dosan-ah, so.... bye!
that's how I see it ahahha
1 0
Replying to jjlew • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Doesn't she always have that face haha
I completely agree
1 0
Replying to NightWanderer • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Even if they change the endgame to JiDal, I will never rate this drama above 7.5. I value the process more than…
this was the biggest disappointment of the past years
8 0
Replying to some random cool nuna • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
If most of the korean and international viewers did, pretty sure he did too. On top of the fact that Suzy and…
not at the moment but if you watch different youtube videos you find those moments. I remember there were some links in this comment section as well but they are so far now because there are too many comments
2 1
Replying to Dreamy • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Leaked stills of Dal Mi, her gaze & shooting location taken is hinting at JiDal end game?https://mobile.twitter.com/seonhohappy/status/1334851039434960896What…
I think I'll throw salf at her if she comes near JP hahahahah in any case that looks like a look of gratitude to me. Tbh she is not among the most expressive actresses so who knows
14 1
Replying to alealid • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Btw, i hope KSH deep down understands the problematic things in nds and his actions (because of the writing of…
If most of the korean and international viewers did, pretty sure he did too. On top of the fact that Suzy and NJH expressed their disapproval of DS in the interviews
10 3
Replying to some random cool nuna • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
Trust me. There is no way you're the only one
To say the least
3 0
Replying to Another Stranger • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
DM ending up with him at this point will only hurt him. He will always be insecure about DS, will be walking on…
I'll throw salt if she comes near him ahahah
1 0
Replying to flwrjievn • Dec 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
hope i am not the only one who dropped it :p
Trust me. There is no way you're the only one
4 2
