The kiss scene was a bit underwhelming acting wise but finally, the conflict & lack of communication resolved.For…
It was actually so underwhelming. This is why I sometimes prefer it when they don't have those moments at all like Knight Flower because otherwise it looks like throwing cold water on all that burning passion to me
PS: 'assumptions & theories longer than the dialogues ' ?? ahahaha that's so funny I can't
Exactly, same thoughts.For me, at the moment, the worst drama i've watched. I don't even enjoy a single moment…
It's very curious why people say things where as if watching a drama is some punishment someone is being force-fed. If I don't like something, I just drop it with no drama (no pun intended lol) unless I felt so emotionally attached to that drama's initial episodes and thus rant in the comment section about how much potential it had or how the writers forgot the initial plot etc etc but...it's curious how people take so much of their precious time to hang around when they hate everything aspect of it since the beginning...
PS: 'assumptions & theories longer than the dialogues ' ?? ahahaha that's so funny I can't
Curious really