K-Drama Replying to Ha? Hamburger • Nov 28, 2020
Title Welcome to Waikiki
ANG SAKIT NA NG PANGA KO KAKATAWA LANGYA HAHAHAHA
Same haha. Try mo din yung part 2
0 1
On Nana • Sep 13, 2020
Person Nana
I love her laugh in into the ring. Going to watch kill it soon.
2 0
On Clean with Passion for Now • Jul 25, 2020
Title Clean with Passion for Now
Done watching! You Jung is lovely as always. Also the ending is a bit rushed idk thats how i felt. I want more than that. Anyways its a good drama after all.
1 0
On Dinner Mate • Jul 15, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
I missed this drama already.. I can't say goodbye to it yet.. Loved the story its very light and the funny scene are good too.
5 0
On Cyrano Agency • Jun 27, 2020
Title Cyrano Agency
My Heart!! I really enjoyed this movie. Lee Min Jung is such a beauty.
1 0
On All about My Romance • Jun 25, 2020
Title All about My Romance
Done watching it. Loved it. Loved Lee Min Jung more. Her acting is ❤❤❤
2 0
On Oh Yeon Seo • Jun 21, 2020
Person Oh Yeon Seo
Loved her eyes and dimples. One of my favorite actress.
2 0
On Seo Ji Hye • Jun 20, 2020
Person Seo Ji Hye
One of my favorite actress. Loved her eyes hoping to see her in person.
0 0