News
Hwayi • Feb 1, 2022
Article SLH - Second Lead Hate & MLL - Male Lead Love
istg this article just screams me. I can't accept anyone besides the one and only male lead that has been chosen.
6 1
Replying to pkhyber • Nov 12, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
Although it is very late but please consider changing colour scheme of article . In dark mode both light purple…
thank you but I am currently busy and cannot take the time to edit this article after it has been publish because I currently have 2 other articles pending
0 0
Replying to Sly • Sep 25, 2021
Article C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities
i have an article about love and redemption which got kinda hate lol but i just dont like repeating dramas in…
i wouldn't rewatch love o2o again cuz i think i just liked it cuz it was one of my first few dramas - as for yang yang i liked The Kings Avatar and You Are My Glory
1 0
Replying to 8967777 • Sep 25, 2021
Article C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities
I totally loved your topic and this article. It's really beautiful. Waiting for the second part:D)
thank you - ive worked on it a bit but school has begun last week so i havent been able to continuously working on it
1 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Sep 25, 2021
Article C-Drama Leads with Hidden Identities
What, nothing about "Love & Redemption"? :D Both the FL and the ML had hidden identities, and it played out really…
i have an article about love and redemption which got kinda hate lol but i just dont like repeating dramas in my article and also love and redemption was personally not as good as these dramas IMO.
2 3
Replying to Aps • Sep 6, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
Good article! Thank you for your recommendations. I have watched a few and others added to my list.
my pleasure
1 0
Replying to Sly • Sep 4, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
ik I loved it too but I just like having a limit of dramas for each of my articles
thank you for reminding though I’ll add it to my part 2 article
0 0
Replying to wannable • Sep 4, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
idk but it's not school drama, it's more of a slice of life cz
when I first watched it, i rewatched it so many times cuz I liked it a lot but soon afterwards watching more dramas the plot didn’t fit with me.
1 0
Replying to nicki_bicki • Sep 4, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
I want to add to this list I Don't Want To Be Friends With You, it's such an incredible drama that is criminally…
ik I loved it too but I just like having a limit of dramas for each of my articles
0 2
Replying to 8308851 • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
IMMACULATE!!!
thank you
0 0
Replying to wannable • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
idk but it's not school drama, it's more of a slice of life cz
let me be clear - Love o2o is one of my favorite dramas and theres a reason for me to not include it in here. i dont like repeating dramas in my articles
0 0
Replying to Doradrew • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
You can add professional single, skate into love, sparkle love, lovely us, when we were young
mhm they're very good dramas
1 0
Replying to wannable • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
idk but it's not school drama, it's more of a slice of life cz
thats just how i view the drama. to me it was more of a mature drama rather than a very youthful one.
1 2
Replying to wannable • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
idk but it's not school drama, it's more of a slice of life cz
I wouldn't call Love o2o a very youthful drama.
1 4
Replying to 8074389 • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
I also recommend A Love So Beautiful and Le Coup de Foudre !
those were very good dramas too
1 0
Replying to Fyren • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
Added some of these to my "Plan to Watch" so thank you. I do enjoy youth dramas quite a bit.
my pleasure
0 0
Replying to rkwt • Sep 3, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
I have been wanting to get into cdramas after watching a few but wasn't sure which ones. Just added these to my…
youth cdramas are so fun to watch - look out for more recs :)
3 0
Replying to Noleaffan • Sep 2, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
Surprised Love 020 has not been noted yet. It is one of Gu Man's best novel, it is a classic. Some people criticize…
I limit the amount of dramas I recommended for each article. Look out for a part 2 then!
0 0
Replying to ash k • Sep 1, 2021
Article Youth C-Drama Recommendations
Thank you for this article any chance of a part 2 ? (•‿•)
im currently doing a part 2 of one of my articles that hasn't been published so i'll do a part 2 of this soon after i finish my pending one.
0 0
Replying to Sly • Aug 7, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
It does but I'm just giving my opinion and my comparison view :)
Why should i waste my time trying to satisfy you?
1 0
