News
WandereR • Oct 20, 2020
Review Renascence
Ok referencing Zhao Yao, Shen Lige, Chu Qiao and Fuyao kind of gives me some hope. I've been stuck wondering if I should go past ep 3 for two weeks. I really can't stand the FL at the moment.
1 1
On Dance of the Phoenix • Oct 20, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
I'm liking this drama! Almost close to the end and wish there were more eps. I think the second male lead is much better than the main one. He's so fun and has better chemistry with Feng Wu.
4 1
Replying to Liuli • Oct 18, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
Sismance lol that sold me. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that in cdrama.
Wow! Gonna start watching asap now :D
1 0
Replying to Kenny • Oct 18, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
I am just watching it for the sismance. We don't get a lot of story lines like that TTATT
Sismance lol that sold me. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that in cdrama.
2 2
Replying to Blizzardahm • Oct 18, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
A few weeks ago, someone rated a one for L&R, and I contacted her to ask what she didn't like about it, and she…
Not sure what you are enraged about. People have different opinions and criteria for what they like. Many people rate the dramas I love a 1 and I don't care bc that's their right. These dramas have dozens and dozens of eps and watching them is a commitment. If someone's disappointed by the end result they are allowed to express their feelings.
12 15
Replying to Liuli • Oct 18, 2020
Review Love and Redemption
What a weird defensive comment.
Oh I hit that by mistake on my phone. I'll probably update it to match the review score.
2 0
Replying to Blizzardahm • Oct 18, 2020
Review Love and Redemption
You should change your overall rating to a 1 for the review. It will save readers a lot of time. :)
What a weird defensive comment.
2 2
Replying to SUNNY • Oct 18, 2020
Title Maiden Holmes
This is not at the level of the much longer drama Love and Redemption which is filled with fantasy and fight scenes.…
I watched both this and L&R and this one is vastly, vastly superior. Being a big budget fantasy with lots of fights and complicated back stories doesn't always make a drama better. I am so thankful at how level-headed and rational all the characters in MH are and there are no stupid misunderstandings that just ruin the entire romance. Also the chemistry between the leads here is just so cute and their kisses are far better. Steamy is definitely the word oh my!
0 1
Replying to rose • Oct 18, 2020
Title Love in Between
yes there is someone subbing this but ill message you
Pls message me also! I'm stuck on ep 5 after the subs stopped on YouTube.
0 0
On Love in Between • Oct 18, 2020
Title Love in Between
Watched only the first four eps of this and then the subs stopped on YouTube. Plot is interesting and I like the FL. I checked dramacool but the subs there seem like Google translate. Is there no place with good subs to watch this?
1 3
On The Wolf • Oct 18, 2020
Title The Wolf
They will release this when we're all dead I suppose
19 0
Replying to NightWanderer • Oct 18, 2020
Person Li Qin
Finally after countless rejections, they approved this pic :')This one looks better than the previous pic, doesn't…
So much better than the other pic! It's bright and youthful and looks more like her.
1 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • Oct 18, 2020
Review Love and Redemption
Who did hurt you, girl?... common :)
This drama did :(
5 0
Replying to Liuli • Oct 18, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
She recovers her senses soon but is still dumb and constantly listening to hao Chen. Sorry to say it does not…
They do a lot worse to him later on. If you’re not enjoying it drop it.
0 0
Replying to Zaraly • Oct 18, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I'm in EP 18 but the female lead is still acting so dumb and the fact that hao Chen is trying to control her is…
She recovers her senses soon but is still dumb and constantly listening to hao Chen. Sorry to say it does not get better until nearly the end. There are many more misunderstandings. I hate watched this drama until the end and I wish I didn’t.
1 5
On Love and Redemption • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Where to watch this in good quality with eng subs?
1 1
On The Moon Brightens for You • Oct 11, 2020
Title The Moon Brightens for You
I actually love the summary of this drama and having another strong female lead is right up my alley. The only downside is that I can’t stand Allan Yu. Should I still watch it?
1 4
On Ancient Detective • Oct 8, 2020
Title Ancient Detective
Watched the first 5 eps and it was PAINFUL. The background music and sound effects were just over the top, so loud, constant and annoying that you can’t even hear the characters speak. It’s like they hired someone who just thought filling every single moment of silence with annoying discordant screeches and Halloween suspense sounds makes the atmosphere better? Sometimes silence makes the atmosphere better! Literally, this like a high school student production. Even the intro music was just BLAH with black smoke dripping effects you can probably find on the internet for free. I thought the story was a bit interesting but even the first case with the killer’s monologue dragged out for sooooo long. I cannot stand terrible sound and music production. For me it’s literally the top things you cannot F up and this is unforgivable. Will be dropping.
2 3
On Maiden Holmes • Oct 6, 2020
Title Maiden Holmes
I just finished this drama and I miss it already! Loved the cast, loved the story and the chemistry. Prince Qi is so swoonthworthy and I love how the main couple trust in each other and communicate all their worries (except for that weird misunderstanding). It's also refreshing that there weren't a dozen love triangles! It's also not a revenge story but a story seeking justice and it's so refreshing. The OST was also amazing. I hope there's a season 2 somehow. Doubt it, but it would be a nice surprise.
4 1
On Tears in Heaven • Sep 21, 2020
Title Tears in Heaven
Why are all of Li Qin’s dramas in drama hell?
6 1