K-Drama
Replying to Liuli • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
So you really think she should just be ok with him spying on her and doing things of his own accord without any…
The difference is that she isn't doing it to control someone or force someone to love her. She's doing it to try to undo all of her evil deeds from the past.
0 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Ok, can I say I am ANNOYED!!! She is working my nerves. I believe all of this is just a dream first of all due…
So you really think she should just be ok with him spying on her and doing things of his own accord without any regard for her feelings or situation? It doesn't matter if he's TRYING to help her. Doing it through manipulation, spying and now blackmail is not romantic or right. Nobody in their right mind would accept this without wondering if the other person isn't a possessive creep.
0 2
Replying to i heart lusi • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
is this an annoying drama? i wanna watch for zhou ye
No it's very good. It's very FL centric and the story follows her redemption arc.
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Oct 25, 2023
Title Legend of the Female General
If this cast is true, I wish there was another FL for LC, I dropped her last drama, cuz her acting was too immature.…
Watch Scent of Time and you might change your mind.
1 1
On Scent of Time • Oct 25, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Still trying to find a purpose for Long Neck Lady and her sad little side story. Everytime I see her it's just soooo distracting.
4 2
Replying to DramaNova • Oct 25, 2023
Title Scent of Time
I feel like Youku doesn't care for ZY. They didn't promote BFTB until they saw what a following that series had…
That's a shame because she definitely can act circles around any of the more popular cdrama actresses out there right now. She's so good at switching it up between drama and comedy. Hopefully BFTB and this drama can get her more exposure for some of the higher budget dramas. I would love to see her in something epic like TTOTM.
6 1
On Scent of Time • Oct 24, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Why is this not airing anywhere where people can actually watch it legitimately??? It's actually so good and the FL is amazing. I freaking love Zhou Ye ðŸ˜
4 10
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
ML is super skinny it's kind of worrying. Did this guy go full on method for his role or something?
1 7
Replying to the drama queen • Jan 16, 2023
Title The Song of Glory
I'm putting this on hold for now because my heart is way to invested into this show. I'm saying it right now,…
Agree with everything you said. I've never seen a FL that is this wonderful and satisfying to watch. Li Qin's acting just brings her to LIFE! I'm rewatching it for a second time because I still can't find another drama with a FL like her. I gave up on Legend of Fei because it was so boring and draggy.
2 0
On Zhao Li Ying • Jan 12, 2023
Person Zhao Li Ying
I always love the roles she picks. She's my standard for female leads who aren't useless and whiny.
10 0
On Love Never Fails • Sep 25, 2022
Title Love Never Fails
Ugh was interested in this until I saw the cast.
0 2
On A Dream of Splendor • Aug 19, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
This show has set the standard of female relationships so high I'm afraid I won't enjoy another drama again. It is such a breath of fresh air that the women here are all supportive and there is no green tea b*tch character that constantly schemes against the FL or a friend betraying her over a guy. Can cdramas please start normalizing this behavior so that these tropes will finally die???
14 1
On Couple of Mirrors • Jun 25, 2022
Title Couple of Mirrors
Someone hear my cry and please give us a GL ancient costume drama
30 1
On Couple of Mirrors • Aug 17, 2021
Title Couple of Mirrors
I'm rating this 10 stars even though I haven't seen it yet. Screw the haters.
14 0
Replying to uhsame • Aug 13, 2021
Title Couple of Mirrors
Hopefully, we can get a GL big-budget costume drama soon. I'll check this out once all eps are out :))
Ugh this is all that I want. There are so many good baihe stories out there.
1 0
On Couple of Mirrors • Aug 12, 2021
Title Couple of Mirrors
This is finally airing. I'm screaming. I hope there's more baihe adaptations in the future. It's only fair!
2 0
On Marvelous Women • Jul 13, 2021
Title Marvelous Women
WHEN is this coming out (pun intended)?
1 0
On Li Qin • Jul 13, 2021
Person Li Qin
Please do another badass ancient costume drama. I was a bit disappointed with the Wolf but only because the ML was such a jerk and they made her so weak. She needs a strong role where she can really shine. Bring it, queen!
3 1
Replying to 7450779 • Jun 5, 2021
Title The Message
I just finished the movie and it was great. I can't believe how underrated it is. Now I really want to see the…
Thanks :)
1 0
Replying to 7450779 • Jun 3, 2021
Title The Message
I just finished the movie and it was great. I can't believe how underrated it is. Now I really want to see the…
Where did you watch the movie?
2 2