Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location: Uju
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Birthday: December 11
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2020
Replying to nana • 1 day ago
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
finished watching the drama and even reading the. whole novel cause i cant move on and all i can say is they change…
What i like the most in the novel is the start of their dating era. It gives me so much butterflies than the drama. Its so funny when LXX always tease to kiss ZW until they really had their first kiss then boom ZW becomes a kissing machine 😭🀣.
0 0
Replying to i love uju • 2 days ago
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
1. Happy2. Yes3. Good!! I love watching their behind the scenes and promo shows and since they were born 6 days…
A. I kinda forgot but i think it was episode 20.
B. Then reunited at ep 21. After that they kind of living together (pretty fast) lol but they got officially together at 25 or 26 i think.
2 1
Replying to Geminicoookie • 3 days ago
https://mydramanovel.com/lian-ru-qing-ning-xiang/chapter-30-delusion-30/. try this one too its by the same author…
Reading the plot again and it seems so interesting 😭😭 thanks for this recco ill read this one as well!! I wonder if it somehow relates to NES because Pingchuan University is mentioned 🀣
1 1
Replying to Geminicoookie • 3 days ago
https://mydramanovel.com/lian-ru-qing-ning-xiang/chapter-30-delusion-30/. try this one too its by the same author…
omg i didn't know he had another one. I've read the plot and will definitely read it. Thanks for the recco!
1 3
Replying to ZaizaiXRanrang • 12 days ago
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
Those who finished watching the drama please answer these questions:1. Happy ending or not?2. Does it have more…
1. Happy
2. Yes
3. Good!! I love watching their behind the scenes and promo shows and since they were born 6 days apart they basically share the same braincells lol.
4. Good
5. Not a toxic one and not a complete love triangle either since fl just always rejects the 2nd guy lol. Yes there is jealousy.
6. Good but writing is kinda messy and unrealistic at some point. I prefer the novel which is so so good!!!
7. Definitely yes for me but might vary due to personal preferences.
8. I like it so i'm bias with 9/10. Love the trope and they got a cute casting so i love it xd.
7 3
On Never-Ending Summer • 23 days ago
I'm done reading the novel last last week and all i can say is it is much more better. Though i personally like both, there are some scenes that are just better in the novel and poorly written in the adaptation. They have to change some stuffs maybe because of censorship but it could've been better if they just get the story (novel) in the right order.
0 5
On Never-Ending Summer • Aug 26, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
I wish they emphasized more the last ep of drama adapt when ZW confessed that she already like LXX a long time ago like in the novel. There's one scene that gives me so much butterflies in the novel and it's a flashback when they first met in the arcade. LXX introduces himself and said "Lu Xi Xiao," ZW met his gaze and said "I know" then she secretly said in her mind, "I know a long time that you're Lu Xixiao because.... I've liked you for a long time already." 😭πŸ₯Ή I wish they added this flashback scene so bad.
3 0
On Dollhouse • Aug 23, 2026
Title Dollhouse
I think this one still deserves at least 8.0 or maybe even higher. I watched this a few months ago and Its pretty good horror movie even though some character are dumb and there are some plotholes. That opening scene was DISTURBING!! πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά This reminds me of the good ol days of asian horror movie somehow.
0 0
Replying to Snowlit • Aug 22, 2026
What is happening in episode 17? They suddenly ran away to where? And why did they become so deeply in love? The…
But i felt like they are in love as early as episode 3, and i could already feel it in my guts 🀣🀣.
2 1
Replying to SoVa Joon • Aug 18, 2026
the drama is good. but novel is excellent.
I've read the drama synopsis and seems pretty interesting. I love reunite again tropes so i'm gonna put that novel on my list ❀️.
1 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Aug 18, 2026
the drama is good. but novel is excellent.
Ohhh damn it...... LXX you filthy!!πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜†
0 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Aug 18, 2026
the drama is good. but novel is excellent.
Yeah πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚. But I have a question, in chap 67 of the novel what did LXX get in the drawer when they were on the bed?? Did I miss something?? I have a guess and had something in mind but I wasn't sure though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
0 4
Replying to ath • Aug 18, 2026
Person Bao Shang En
tons of chinese people have an english name, usually picked for english classes in school or international use.…
ohhh thanks!!
0 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Aug 17, 2026
the drama is good. but novel is excellent.
Yup. But there is one thing that keeps bothering me in the novel 😭😭😭 it's when they start to do the deed during the making up scene. It was ZW who initiated it but LXX acts like a beast towards her like I can't even imagine him doing it, especially after watching the drama 😭. Deep inside I just wanna think I'm gonna call it quits since ZW hurt him so bad by calling him brother during their break up and so he did the same thing.
0 6
Replying to acbloom • Aug 17, 2026
I was thinking on read it, but I wanted to wait a bit longer, I just finished the drama, about two days ago, and…
I did the same thing 🀣. I cherished the drama first for about 1 week before I started reading the novel πŸ˜‚.
1 2
Replying to dramanest_ • Aug 17, 2026
Ugh i've fallen in love with Bao Shang En, anyone have any other good drama recs with her?
Same. Kinda like to watch Reborn of the Rightful and the poster alone is so goated! But haven't completely moved on yet with NES so i'mma list that one.
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Aug 15, 2026
Reading the novel is another level of satisfaction. Currently midway through it and all i can say is that it is much more intense than the adaptation. Their dating era was different kind of fun since ZW was very naive towards dating and LXX always teasing him up until they start kissing each other lolol (i giggled so much in this era). My favorite line so far is when LXX said these when they were confessing in the couples game, "I desperately moved toward you, but from beginning to end, all you thought about was how to leave me." 😭
5 13
Replying to r o s s e • Aug 14, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
I need the actress name of Shen Fu Xuan patient
Did she die??
1 3
Replying to Peerspear • Aug 14, 2026
I’m on ep 24 and I realized one of the ost is the same as the never ending summer one😭
Like exactly the same?
0 1