News
Replying to Sunobi • Jun 19, 2026
Title Lost to You
I'm happy to see them acting together again! :)
OOP, should have been clearer. I meant Zhang Rui Yi and Ke Xin...
0 1
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Jun 7, 2026
Title Lost to You
Self pleasuring to thoughts of Zhan Wang? Yeah, you like him Xu Yuan. Feel like the fiancée might fall for little…
I'm happy to see them acting together again! :)
1 3
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 5, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
I am loving it so far!
6 0
On To My Shore • Jan 4, 2026
Title To My Shore
This was such an amazing show that made me feel so many emotions! The acting by everyone was so GOOD!
12 0
On To My Shore • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
AHHHH, this show is so FUCKING GOOD!!!
10 0
On To My Shore • Nov 16, 2025
Title To My Shore
OMG, this is so GOOD!
2 0
On Khemjira • Oct 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
This was such a beautiful and enjoyable series from beginning to end! 10/10!
5 0
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Oct 22, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
I loved the series and I'm happy that they met at the end!
13 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 10, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
I cried so much in the last episode! But I am happy that at least they saw each other again at the end.
4 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I'm so sad that it's over! I'm really going to miss this series, it brought me so much joy this summer. They'll always hold such a special place in my heart!😭💖
7 0
On Reset • Aug 4, 2025
Title Reset
This was such a good show from start to finish! LOVE IT!❤️
8 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 3, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
OMG, that was such a good first episode! Looking forward to what's to come!❤️
0 0
On My Sweetheart Jom • Aug 1, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
Awww I'm sad that's come to an end. I really enjoyed the series, going to miss the characters!
5 0
Replying to Pro • Jul 26, 2025
Title Returned Master
Jian Wei looked extra handsome with the hairstyle in that last scene
FR, he looked so good!
2 0
On The Ex-Morning • Jul 24, 2025
Title The Ex-Morning
The wedding was so beautiful to watch! Ughhh, I loved this series!!!🥹
9 0
On Returned Master • Jul 23, 2025
Title Returned Master
What was that ending for episode 20?!😭
3 0
On Boys in Love • Jul 6, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I’m really sad to see this series come to an end. It brought me so much comfort and joy. I’ll definitely miss all of them! 🥺
8 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
I actually enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. I can't wait for the next episode!
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I can't wait for the next episode! And I'm so happy that they're available on YouTube!
4 0
Replying to SweetV • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Wei Lang survives. He marries Tao. They have 5 kids. Lady Delulu Yulou is the one who falls off the edge, not…
WHAT! Did these characters not die in the novel?
0 1
