News
Elendilka • Feb 28, 2022
Review Three Meals a Day: Gochang Village
Can you tell me where to watch it with subs and in HD
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Feb 22, 2022
Title The Uncanny Counter
I really had a hard time finishing it
2 0
Replying to Kata235 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Again My Life
Sad! Can't watch because of pedophile in cast.
Who is it?
0 3
Replying to Alessandra BH • Jan 4, 2022
Title Vampire Idol
Guys, to anyone who wants to watch this, I've found the full playlist in hd with eng subtitles TILL THE LAST EPISODE!!…
Can you please tell how to disable ad block?
0 0
Replying to syupsang_✨???? • Dec 30, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Despite being bailu fan even I am gonna agree this. If only forever and ever wasn't sequel of one and only and…
Yes, even after the half drama it's still feels the same and bit slow
0 0
Replying to ebzqueen • Dec 23, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
im at ep 15 and i was hoping by now they wouldnt still be sooooo awkward and cautious by now - seems like the…
Yeah I dropped it for the same reason.
1 0
On Forever and Ever • Dec 18, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I am at ep17 now and still feeling something off about it, I think I would have dropped this drama if it isn't the sequel of one and only.
6 5
On Hello Monster • Oct 26, 2021
Title Hello Monster
I really like the drama but FL is a pain in the neck and what was wrong with her character, she can be anything but not a cop atleast.
3 0
Replying to Blythe • Oct 15, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
I agree with you even I dropped this drama twice after watching till 5or 6 eps but finally a week ago I finished…
Ok but really wish you to watch it
0 0
Replying to Lady Stacy • Oct 15, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Just a month ago I planned on binge-watching it with my mom (scroll down) but we were just 4 episodes in and I…
I agree with you even I dropped this drama twice after watching till 5or 6 eps but finally a week ago I finished it and it's really heartwarming and touching, the relation and the bond between all the cell mates is very contended. If you are planning to drop it then please don't .
0 2
Replying to dreamKDRAMAlife31 • Jul 27, 2021
Title Youth of May
watch on dramacool or kissasian
Thanx
1 1
On Oh My Venus • Jul 24, 2021
Title Oh My Venus
Ok this drama is just fine for me but I really feel it was dragging a lot, especially in some last episodes. There wasn't much in the story and there's too many flash back scenes. This drama was in my watchlist for so long, finally finished it. But am not that happy to see it even thought I like both the leads.
1 0
Replying to moony • Jul 14, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
It is appropriate for its time. The marriage among family was very common back then, especially in the royalty.…
I meant she was beautiful as a part of royal family, and obviously related by marriage not by blood
1 0
On Youth of May • Jul 2, 2021
Title Youth of May
Why there's only 5 episodes in viki
0 4
Replying to moony • Jun 22, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
It is appropriate for its time. The marriage among family was very common back then, especially in the royalty.…
Diana was an exceptional, she was really beautiful
3 4
On Vincenzo • Jun 19, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I watched it obviously for the ML and all the hype it has created, but after watching it am not feeling satisfied. It's just an ok drama for me I didn't like all over the top illogical logic scenes and feel a bit bored and yes they could have wrap it up in 16 episodes but they just drag it.
9 0
On Tune in for Love • Mar 22, 2021
Title Tune in for Love
Can I watch it with family???
0 3
Replying to DJ13 • Feb 26, 2021
Title A Way Station
Hi Anubha Shah! this movie appeared on torrent sites today! it looks very sad and very well acted! :)
Thank you for the update
0 0
On A Way Station • Feb 16, 2021
Title A Way Station
When it will release ?????
0 2
