News
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
So in the entire series thus far, everything and its grandmother has been predictable (w/a nonexistent plot),…
In which BL series have they ever closed the damn door? These ones never, ever LEARN!!
0 1
Replying to MTSS_2022 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
watching the first episode and vee's girlfriend seems nice so far... I kinda like her, but idk what will happen…
hmmmm...
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 1, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
I'm enjoying it. It's easy watching
My only criticism of new BLs is if they follow old tropes on homosexuality but this one felt quite pan so, I was fine.
3 0
Replying to Vaish • Jul 31, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Sup I got done rewatching! It’s really not that bad as people claim lmao
I'm enjoying it. It's easy watching
7 2
Replying to Srh57240 • Jul 31, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
I have a question about something that won’t leave my mind.. does anyone remember this guy with roses that Saifah…
Yes it was a random 'fated' moment between Fah and Prince
1 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Jul 31, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Wait , Leo's mum from Don't Say No is Kluen's mum in this and they've used the SAME House!!
3 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Jul 31, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind Spoiler
ok the 'fall' from stage in earlier episodes 2/3 had me cracking up. He literally tripped himself the equivalent of 2 steps and we are hospital bound for what exactly ? This the worst trip ever. Why didn't anyone catch him as is in the BL rule book?
3 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jul 31, 2022
Title Vincenzo
how did you get on Shannon ?
Luckily I read the comments so treated it as a comedy / action drama as opposed to something darker. But the romance was meh and FL never grew on me
2 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Mechanics: Director's Cut
is it available anywhere else?
thank you. I saw it on WeTV up to ep 3 x
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jul 30, 2022
Title Vincenzo
how did you get on Shannon ?
I'm on episode 20 but I've skipped a lot of it. Should have been 16 episodes max!
0 3
Replying to iloveyouuloveme • Jul 30, 2022
Title My Secret Love
Right!! Sometimes I feel like their sisters are too involved in their business. With the chancellor giving fetishizer…
yeah they could have included women characters more positively in this.
1 0
Replying to sashaa • Jul 30, 2022
Title Vincenzo
The girl's character was very annoying maybe it was the actress but I couldn't stand her 'I'm so quirky personality'…
Ep 9. You were right to drop it :D
3 0
Replying to Shannon Brown • Jul 30, 2022
Title Vincenzo
Alright…after several false starts I am going to binge this entire drama this weekend. I can never seem to make…
how did you get on Shannon ?
0 5
Replying to sashaa • Jul 30, 2022
Title Vincenzo
The girl's character was very annoying maybe it was the actress but I couldn't stand her 'I'm so quirky personality'…
I'm on episode one and I'm already annoyed by her
1 0
On Vincenzo • Jul 30, 2022
Title Vincenzo
The ONE time there was a black dude in a KDrama and he gets shot first?!? Oh come on!!!! :D
1 2
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Jul 29, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
I'm so petty right now that I'm happy the actor who played Benji didn't make the cast list
6 1
Replying to BLFan91 • Jul 29, 2022
Person Daniel Cheng Yu Chang
Can anyone tell me if this is worth watching? I’m really a big fan of Daniel and I think his visuals are everything..…
If it's Call it what you want then you may want to watch both seasons although his character Marco appears more in s2
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jul 29, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night Spoiler
I feel like they treat Baiboon like a pet. It's weird
we always like a side couple so I'm here for it but it's a bit sudden. Then again the script is loose at best
0 0
Replying to Nolan Peale • Jul 28, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night Spoiler
Kim insisting that Kanmol get inside the tiger cage and his insistence that Baiboon go with him everywhere makes…
I feel like they treat Baiboon like a pet. It's weird
0 2
Replying to nattawn • Jul 28, 2022
Title Insider
AINT NO WAY WHAT , IM IN EP 9 NOW AND WHATT SEOH HO IS THE MASKED KILLER??? i can't get myself to think that omg
It was painful
0 0