K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 37 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 57 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On My Personal Weatherman • Sep 1, 2023 Title My Personal Weatherman what time does it come on on GagaOOlala? It's gone 1am and nothing! 2 0
Replying to Bubble • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? Hi can you tell your display profile is of which BL drama? I get asked that a lot but I really don't mind :) 1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun I did a mistake. Should have wait one more week for all ep to out. Now I binged all episodes right now and I am… we've all been there but next week's episode looks like it's worth the wait ;) 2 1
Replying to Sunsicks • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun Haha ikr>< I get so distracted by his veneers I was trying so hard not to be the one to mention those teeth... I assumed they were fakes for the role ? 1 1
Replying to Ashlynx • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun i know right :') I'm so excited *imagine excited gif inserted here* 2 0
Replying to Bubble • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? Hi can you tell your display profile is of which BL drama? The Eighth Sense . This is from Ep 9 :D 0 3
On Why R U? • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? Fighter was an a*hole at the beginning of WRU? too though so I'm not shocked by this meanness from Yoo Kyeom 4 0
On Why R U? • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? oh the gossipy intern with anxiety from Jun&Jun is in this? Look at him getting those credits slowly but surely. 8 0
On Why R U? • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? Spoiler If Ji Won's brother hadn't died in The Eighth Sense he could be played by Lee San Min 4 1
On Why R U? • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? Yoo Kyeom is being greedy at this point . I'm glad Lee Won called him out on his nonsense 4 5
On Why R U? • Aug 31, 2023 Title Why R U? Sun Woo may as well give him a key if he's going to get drunk all the time 3 0
On Jun & Jun • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun I'm not ready for it to end but next week's looks delicious 10 2
On Jun & Jun • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun I don't feel anything for Hyung but I like Simeon . He's a sweet heart 5 0
On Jun & Jun • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun Everything Jelly Jun says sounds seductive af. I don't know how Squishy Jun is able to resist? 9 0
On Jun & Jun • Aug 31, 2023 Title Jun & Jun I love Jelly Jun so much. Putting himself out there and declaring his feelings. 5 0
Replying to Polly • Aug 30, 2023 Title Hidden Agenda can you tell me what joke did in the novel keep them waiting Hun :D 1 0
Replying to Midnight_Blue • Aug 30, 2023 Title Love in the Air I kind of disagree with with Phayu and Rain because even though they are a LGBTQ+ couple, they also have a dom/brat… they're both daddy / boy spectrum but Rain is more brat and Sky is more hurt / comfort/ healing. The novel is better at this than the show however Oh and Rain does have the uniform kink as we find out in the special. ;) 1 4
Replying to dutchBLfan • Aug 30, 2023 Title Love in the Air Spoiler you can watch the uncut on viki kisskh 0 2
Replying to strwberryFatou • Aug 30, 2023 Title Wedding Plan its very short only 8 ep? but LITA had 12??? idk but i like the show so far but compared to LITA it could've been… LITA had 13 + a special to cover 2 books 3 0
Oh and Rain does have the uniform kink as we find out in the special. ;)