News
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Fight Club Mum wished for anybody for her son and she got Nuea so er, yeah, manifestion mum :D
5 0
Replying to LoveSojiSub51 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Wait for the screenshots and edits. That's what I'm gonna do.
I loved the LITA Special but the Don't Say No was appalling. So, er, yeah...I'll wait :D
2 1
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Lom you really rinsed it. The Security Guard Su Su'd you Fam!!
3 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Men in the workspace are the worst gossips. They know EVERYTHING that's going on
3 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
It wouldn't have been Wedding Plan without a mention of McDonald's I guess. Will they marry beneath the golden arches??
4 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
They really went GL cliche. I'm surprised there wasn't a pillow or tickle fight in every GL scene
2 0
Replying to Chayen • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
will thr be special episode? I need their wedding scene 🤧
16th sept
3 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan Spoiler
I have ZERO sympathy or respect for the way Yiwa did things. Not to even give Lom a heads up? Nah
ok ok, I've got to that bit now
0 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Lom's mum was always going to win any fight. Yiwa's mum is all bark and screeches and doesn't have the arm span to get in the decent slaps
6 1
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I have ZERO sympathy or respect for the way Yiwa did things. Not to even give Lom a heads up? Nah
4 1
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Wedding Plan Special goes on sale on Saturday 2nd and is available on 16th - Me Mind Y specials are hit and miss though so I'll wait
3 3
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
The old man was quite sprightly up those stairs. And why weren't either of them using the ramps!!
4 0
Replying to 10094359 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
yes it's Ren
lovely to see Aloha looking less tortured and angsty
1 1
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
That little sleeve tug reminded me of Ji Woo in TMS2
3 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
I never advocate for shorter series but, this should have been 6-8 episodes max. You know they're struggling when they pull the amne storyline out of the hat
8 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
Wait, who is the cameo photo taker?? Is that Ren??
3 3
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
I think we're supposed to find Minato's behaviour funny. This is one of those "I don't get it" moments
5 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
Yeah after getting those grades you're going to have to reward with more than a head pat
9 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
Let's back up, when Minato had a crush on his teacher in S1 and kissed him he was the aggressor right? Now he's acting like a skittish abused kitten who struggles with hugs, touch and hand holding? What were the writers thinking with Season 2?
11 0
Replying to mongspace • Aug 30, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
in every new episode, i see everyone in the comment section like "i hate this shit, i'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!"but they…
BL lovers are eternal optimists. We are hopeful until the very end of the episode and then, after our feelings are crushed and when we see the preview for the next episode, we are hopeful again :D
12 0