News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 7 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 5 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to zamperx • Aug 26, 2023 Title Love in Translation Phumjai is at the moment the most annoying male lead charachter. I'm not sure I will survive the next episode. yeah ok that's fair but still , 7.5? :D I'm struggling with Maru in Love Class 2 and struggled with Cher in ABAAB 0 2
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Aug 26, 2023 Title Love in Translation I agree but annoyingly every time he calls him Munchkin I give in a little... hahaha we are way too easy :D 2 1
On Love in Translation • Aug 26, 2023 Title Love in Translation I don't like the secret munchkin relationship. Why keep it secret! 2 6
On Love in Translation • Aug 26, 2023 Title Love in Translation Wait, is this a specialist shop or a convenience shop? I may have lost something in the translation (Sorry) 0 0
Replying to Mar • Aug 26, 2023 Title Love in Translation I don't think people should yuck other's yums. Could be tasty? Esp since they may make bread differently. I get nutella or chocolate sauce on toasted bread but on untoasted, nah. And that was sliced white bread. It's a texture thing 0 1
On Love in Translation • Aug 26, 2023 Title Love in Translation But how is the rating so low on 2 episodes?!? Some of you are being way too critical. 12 5
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 26, 2023 Title Hidden Agenda there is enough stress with Nita and the scholarship. I wish they weren't introducing new baddies this late in… yeah poor Archie in Stay Still. This is how we started talking about it Glad you've gone no contact where people aren't good for your mental health. Weird that your friends didn't say anything at the time though 0 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 26, 2023 Title Man Suang It's tricky when a BL couple do bromance but, I'm going with it's keeping with the times of the story historically… it's very hit and miss in 2023 0 0
Replying to Tajia • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Hyun and kim an,i am loving these two,they too good together. Strong choice 0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 can we really count Elisabet and Sebatian when they died so 'tragically'? Porsche is a murderer . Khun was my fave character in KP 1 0
Replying to Kevin • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 I think this show is a bit underratted, I'm really liking it so far. I think once all the episodes finishes airing,… lots dropped it as they were looking for the same actors in 1, yet. 0 0
Replying to dosinthesauce • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 It’s not the coffee shop manager, it’s his friends - they’re the cameo couple. They r actually the main… TutorYim from Cutie Pie were the third, underutilised couple NuerSyn. They're getting their own lead couple show in Middleman's Love soon. 1 0
Replying to Maggi64 • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Three main couples, the cameo couple and rooftop guy's ex boyfriend make 9 gay guys in one show. Kinn/Porsche… can we really count Elisabet and Sebatian when they died so 'tragically'? 0 2
Replying to CapitalW • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Boom mic blooper in Ep 5, when Lee Hyun is dropping off Kim An at Kim An's apartment. Look to the upper-right… it was a cute guest appearance ;) 4 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Spoiler Someone asked for the spoilers online so I've put a couple in a spoiler tag below https://www.instagram.com/p/CwPa42VNt9w/ 0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Spoiler Someone asked for the spoilers online so I've put a couple in a spoiler tag below https://www.instagram.com/p/CwTMhYUhOFr/ 1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Spoiler Someone asked for the spoilers online so I've put a couple in a spoiler tag below https://www.instagram.com/p/CwSXD02hB8-/ 0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Spoiler Someone asked for the spoilers online so I've put a couple in a spoiler tag below https://www.instagram.com/p/CwR32e-N7bD/ 3 0
On Love Class Season 2 • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 Someone asked for the spoilers online so I've put a couple in a spoiler tag below 0 7
Replying to 10094359 • Aug 25, 2023 Title Love Class Season 2 The bestfriends Minwoo & Maru💛 I'm excited for them to get together, they are so adorable I think the prank is Minwoo having kissed him before? 0 1
I'm struggling with Maru in Love Class 2 and struggled with Cher in ABAAB
Glad you've gone no contact where people aren't good for your mental health. Weird that your friends didn't say anything at the time though