there is enough stress with Nita and the scholarship. I wish they weren't introducing new baddies this late in…
oooooh a twist in the tale! If they're going to do a stalking storyline they better make it decent.
After Destiny Seekers I'm ok with a time jump to be honest. But I think Nita needs the distance from the stalker so maybe it would work out better if she (fairly) got the scholarship.
Wow ... I absolutely love the first two episodes. The slow burn is delicious! The script and acting are on point,…
But, we are always shipping bullies so I don't think it will be THAT hard to ship them? But I do get your point. It's harder. I didn't like MODC because of the way XHT bullied YXG in the first few episodes and SBX did too and yet by the end...
Let's see if Wayne's character gets a redemption arc.
OK so she's delulu and a criminal. I hope they kill her off as we can't keep normalising rape . When are we going to stop with the sexual assault by women as being ok?!?
link to the novel Gian? or has it been removed from wattpad
yeah but I remember the kindle unlimited version of MODC (translated) came out after the drama only after it was popular so finger's crossed this one does too
After Destiny Seekers I'm ok with a time jump to be honest. But I think Nita needs the distance from the stalker so maybe it would work out better if she (fairly) got the scholarship.
Let's see if Wayne's character gets a redemption arc.
"Yes! That's what it said" then continue in my delusional watching