Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 798 LV5
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: February 22, 2021
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 22, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar Spoiler
how are yo getting on ? Died from 2nd hand embarrassment and cringe yet?
Ok buckle up! 😊😋
0 3
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Pornstar :D
I get that but if they're going to have a second couple with a storyline - Ning only doing one night stands and Ming pursuing him - then they should fully commit to it. Instead we get the odd scene of them and then nothing . Yes BLs are very lakorn / telenovela and over the top but this is either bad script writing or editing
1 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Pornstar :D
it was the only gift in an otherwise dry episode. No context, no conversation, just the sound man on a ciggie break letting us get a full on front row seat. Then, they're just sitting in a room with the agent like nothing. I can't with this script!
1 4
Replying to zamperx • Aug 21, 2023
But it was the best part of this episode.
yeah that's the only reason I'll ever return to ep 8
4 0
Replying to AnnaSky • Aug 21, 2023
Boston from the sweetest cheesiest boyfriend to ... to .... *ded*
Pornstar :D
3 9
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 21, 2023
ok the 2nd couple and the sound engineer is on a break because...DAYUM!!! That's more realistic than normal
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Title Stand by Me
Is it giving censored BL???
I'm off to ruin my evening by watching Be Mine Superstar :D
0 1
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 21, 2023
ok let's go ep 8. Prove us all wrong and bring us a decent episode (for the love of Thai BLs, we need a win here)
1 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
David the Director - ruined Bite Me and now this . That's the only explanation I have for this sh*tshow
you are more optimistic than I am. As soon as I saw David's name I gave up hope. Bite Me ruined Sunday nights and this, what should have been a fun rom com, has turned into a bizarre acid trip. Weird
0 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Title Stand by Me
Is it giving censored BL???
I don't remember the ending of the novel. I'll have to re-read it. But I loved both the novel and the series.

Yes I get what you're saying on the BL element
0 3
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
I see more anti Dunk comments than anything, Rarely anti Joke. He's no Lom in Wedding Plan
was last week the week when he tried to force Zo to eat something he didn't want to? Ah! I love the Joke character more and more . He's just so open and willing to grow
0 2
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 21, 2023
Title Stand by Me
Is it giving censored BL???
ok thanks. Advance Bravely was a BL though just censored but I know what you mean. I'll watch with that lens x
4 5
Replying to Critty • Aug 21, 2023
Title Stand by Me
Someone please tell me if this is based on a novel/manga/manhwa please! The pacing is god awful, and so are the…
Is it giving censored BL???
0 10
Replying to aicto • Aug 21, 2023
Episode 7 was like a fever dream
David the Director - ruined Bite Me and now this . That's the only explanation I have for this sh*tshow
0 3