News
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
8.4 ?? It’s a 10/10 !!!
4 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I love so much
0 0
On True Beauty: Before • Aug 4, 2025
Title True Beauty: Before
It was… ok..
0 0
On Song Young Gyu • Aug 4, 2025
Person Song Young Gyu
R.IP
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Wait, till you see comments like Free Chae Yeon on X ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ bullies have been attacking him on daily basis.…
Oh ?? 😦
1 1
Replying to OopsIEdelweiss • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Obsessed? It’s basically a ritual at this point 😂I love romance too,But sometimes, a drama works better without…
Sûre ^^ I understand
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
😑 I think K drama creators are afraid that this kind of genre won't get hype, the way romcom does. I didn't…
So you can watch NUMBERS. Not this drama
2 1
Replying to Cider Melon • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
ffs, legal dramas can go without romance too. why kdrama viewers are so fixated on romance as it is some sort…
Yes but it’s boring without romance. EVEN if you're obsessed with law... lol
4 0
Replying to Getitdone • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
IRL age gap is way to wide for it to be a romance. what is their drama age gap? From trailer it looks like they…
It’s nothing ! She has 27. Not 18 ! She is a WO man.
7 0
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
I don't understand the people on MYDL... The "age gap" with an older mature woman and a 20-year-old child is okay, but the opposite isn't it? While the opposite (older man) is more common in everyday life. I find the romance to be deserving in this drama. If she has a love story with her mentor, a wounded man, and she too seems wounded by her childhood, it's rather a good and comforting thing! Stop always blaming everything when it suits you. Plus she's approaching 30, she's far from being a child!
12 16
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Tag says no romance but let's see.
Romance ! I saw the interview. It’s with romance
1 1
Replying to rinadrama • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
i think episode 2 with the tea cups being dark hinted at romance between the leads
Yes I knew ;)
2 0
Replying to ThomasBuratti • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
is it more legal or romantic? I'd like a real legal like Suits, maybe.. more legal, and just a bit of love
Romantic <3333
1 0
Replying to OopsIEdelweiss • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
If they add romance, I’ll drop it. Pls don’t force it🫂
It’s so great with romance!! They are 2 good characters (the mentor and she)
6 0
Replying to Luffy • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Don’t think it will have romance in it. Kdramas have many age difference dramas but I don’t think this one…
You didn't see the right interview then
0 1
On The Yakuza Boss's Beloved • Aug 3, 2025
Title The Yakuza Boss's Beloved
Adorable Yakuza boss <3
4 0
Replying to sony18 • Aug 2, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
is there romance ?
YES
2 1
Replying to Luffy • Aug 2, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
Don’t think it will have romance in it. Kdramas have many age difference dramas but I don’t think this one…
If there will be romance if you have seen the interviews
2 3
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 2, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Yessss romance too !
2 12
Replying to Yujin • Jul 31, 2025
Title Glass Heart
is it good??? the casting is good for me !!
Yesss
1 0

1
