News
On 9 Years of You • Jul 1, 2025
Title 9 Years of You
So good ep 7 !!!
1 0
Replying to Aqua • Jun 30, 2025
Title Law and the City
why only 12 episodes ???
Yes new format kdrama now
4 0
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
IT was SO DARK !!!!! I loved !
1 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jun 26, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
2 First epiosdes are Really good!
4 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 26, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
So funny haha
5 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 26, 2025
Title Hidden Love
You miss THE remake HIDDEN LOVE FOR YOU mdl
0 1
On The Nice Guy • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
I feel she is a cameo lol we dont see her in Last trailer
2 0
On Head over Heels • Jun 22, 2025
Title Head over Heels
I CAN WAIIITTTTTTTT
7 0
On Spring of Youth • Jun 16, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
The ratings on mydramalist are getting worse and worse... 7.5 is really not deserved! It easily deserves an 8!
5 1
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 16, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
Very good!
3 0
Replying to Ruby • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Movie
don't be afraid cuz it's gonna happen haha hehe hoho
I am psychologically prepared ^^
1 1
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Movie
2 Times ??? XD
Ahah I understand, same for me ^^
1 0
On Our Movie • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Movie
Good but very slow, we'll see, I loved TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME so I'm not closed to this style. I'm afraid of an UNCONTROLLABLY FOND 2 on the other hand...
3 4
Replying to Ruby • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Movie
Watched ep 1 , two timesThe scene where she is telling to change the flowers at the funeral reminds me of how…
2 Times ??? XD
2 2
Replying to 9 Years of You • Jun 12, 2025
Title 9 Years of You Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
What wrong with you comment ? ^^βββ she lives her life β¦
5 4
On 9 Years of You • Jun 12, 2025
Title 9 Years of You
REALLY GOOD DRAMA!
3 0
Replying to SweetStarlight • Jun 11, 2025
Title 9 Years of You
does this part of summary mean they will separate eventually?'a turbulent nine-year love story unfolds between…
I think They will reunite at the end ! I dont think itβs a sad ending
0 2
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 10, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
It was good ! <3
2 1
Replying to Dramabeequeen • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
Im so confused is LQY really Lord Siling?
YES
4 1
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
I want to understand so much why she wants to kill him so much? Is it because of the children?
2 1

1