News
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jul 31, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Can anyone tell me the romance lines in this?
Yes with TAKERU
1 6
On Glass Heart • Jul 31, 2025
Title Glass Heart
It’s was so good ! 10/10 . And romance!
2 1
On Legend of the Female General • Jul 30, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Yeahhhhh
0 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 23, 2025
Title Head over Heels
In Seoul, they are crazy about this drama! It's very popular in Korea!
34 2
Replying to lii • Jul 18, 2025
Title Your Sunshine
Is this worth watching?
YES
1 0
Replying to AmelieLucan • Jul 18, 2025
Title Your Sunshine
I'm sorry, but the beginning scene where they're fighting a whole crowd of killers. Am I supposed to take this…
YES and it’s good
2 1
Replying to Xm1012 • Jul 18, 2025
Title Your Sunshine
Just finished watching it. I was confused at first about who the hero or villain was, only to discover it’s…
It’s a good story, good romances, good casting.
2 0
On Your Sunshine • Jul 18, 2025
Title Your Sunshine
7.5 it’s not the good ratings. It’s 10/10 !!!! It’s a drama UNIQUE, ORIGINAL !
7 0
Replying to payal_hae_y • Jul 18, 2025
Title Our Generation
Is it a good drama??
Yes good
2 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Jul 16, 2025
Title Love Formula
Yes I saw 4 episodes :) it’s Really good !
On iyftv
0 1
On Low Life • Jul 16, 2025
Title Low Life
My Hubbie is back
1 0
Replying to Tom • Jul 16, 2025
Title Love Formula
For clarification, this drama will premiere today, July 16, exclusively on Tencent Video in Mainland China. It…
Yes I saw 4 episodes :) it’s Really good !
2 4
On Head over Heels • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Bong su is in love…
6 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 14, 2025
Title Head over Heels
BONG SU T_T !!!! HE WANTS ONLY SCHOOL NOT WAR … oh baby T_T <333
19 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 8, 2025
Title Head over Heels
I breathe for this drama only
8 0
On 9 Years of You • Jul 7, 2025
Title 9 Years of You
PERFECT LAKORN !!!!!!!!!! 9/9 !
1 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 7, 2025
Title Head over Heels
PERFECT perfect perfect perfect perfect
7 0
MilicaB • Jul 2, 2025
Review Spring of Youth
I CANT PEOPLE like you…
0 2
On Spring of Youth • Jul 2, 2025
Title Spring of Youth
IT WAS SO GOOD !
4 0
Replying to Chokao • Jul 1, 2025
Title 9 Years of You Spoiler
So... I was watching episode 4 and was asking myself....
This drama is Really Good. You shouldn't dwell on every detail, otherwise you'll forget that it's a series! Relax.
2 1

1