Details

  • Last Online: 21 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇫🇷
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 6, 2021
  • Awards Received: Clap Clap Clap Award1
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
This is SO GOOD omg
13 0
Replying to Sophia • Jun 3, 2025
The FL actress is too awful to continue. I didn't like her acting in derailment either.
Sameeee
4 0
Replying to nayoichi • May 18, 2025
10 is so overrated this deserves at least 7.4.
NO !
1 1
Replying to Lyly Dramas • May 16, 2025
Title Lost
No romance. I finish it.
Hitv
0 0
On Lost • May 13, 2025
Title Lost
It was nice but very slow anyway
0 1
Replying to emb3r • May 13, 2025
Title Lost
Does this have romance? what's the plot, is the daughter trying to kill him?
No romance. I finish it.
0 2