News
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Mar 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I CANT WAIT
2 0
On Heart of Stone • Mar 24, 2025
Title Heart of Stone
25 MARCH
2 0
Replying to liv_d • Mar 23, 2025
Title Undercover High School
im feeling the opposite though
I understand dont worry ^^
1 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 23, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
SO SO SO GOOD !!!!
4 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 23, 2025
Title Undercover High School
It’s so boring
8 3
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • Mar 23, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
please let them be siblings.
They aren’t
1 0
Replying to KAYDEN • Mar 23, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
I hate this clichĂ©... misunderstanding🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ lovers think they are…
It’s not !!!!
0 1
Replying to Romaysa • Mar 23, 2025
Title Race to Romance
Is it bromance?
Romance !!!! Girl and boy
1 0
On Race to Romance • Mar 22, 2025
Title Race to Romance
It’s Really great !!! I enjoyed acting and first episodes (12/24)
2 0
Replying to stargel_ng • Mar 18, 2025
Title Ski into Love
chemistry is not even the issue. the acting is cringe ,the dialogue and plot is bad
When will you just enjoy a simple and cute romance? Go your way^^’
1 1
Replying to Yuri • Mar 18, 2025
Title Ski into Love
why is this show so boring the leads have no chemistry
NO CHEMISTRY ? We dont watch the same drama dude
4 1
Replying to Noctis • Mar 18, 2025
Title Ski into Love
A 7.8 rating for a Lin Yi drama isn’t surprising.. What’s surprising is that even Esther couldn’t hype this…
LIN YI make good dramas, you are strange lol
3 1
Replying to Freshy • Mar 18, 2025
Title Ski into Love
Will I sound bad if I say Easter should focus more on Custom drama? I feel that's her niche
Like journey to you YES
1 0
On Seal My Lips with a Kiss. • Mar 18, 2025
Title Seal My Lips with a Kiss.
It's a pleasant drama to watch even if the plot is « deja vu ». I don't understand why you always blame Japanese dramas just because you don't understand the culture or the way to shoot jdramas. Don't watch Japanese dramas if every time it's badly rated for pleasure! I watched for so many years dramas and each country has its style, its signature. Japan is the very cliché office romances where the girl is always more submissive than the man, it's not what most people prefer but people will still watch it's the most ironic thing in history. we are no one to judge if we don't like it, we don't watch, but we don't come to give bad grades just because we want to give a bad image to the drama, because there will always be people who will love. Sorry for my english ^^ . Peace
15 0
Replying to dramalistsite • Mar 18, 2025
Title Seal My Lips with a Kiss.
Because most japanese dramas are trash.Follow the same manga tropes and cartoonish acting.
Are you a hater of Japan??? XD
0 1
On The Witch • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Witch
It’s a good drama , I dont understand the rating!!! I finish i
2 1
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
Boring drama…
4 0
On The Scandal of Chun Hwa • Mar 6, 2025
Title The Scandal of Chun Hwa
PERFECT !!!!
1 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Mar 6, 2025
Title Seal My Lips with a Kiss.
it's like some people in this site love to hate on jdramas ne... anyway, I dont rly like the ML so I'm struggling…
The ML is green flag
1 1
Replying to No444 • Mar 4, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
hopefully she burns in the room as well... (i m kind of too pissed but still i shouldn't hope for her death ig,…
YEAH agree
0 0

1
