Editorials
Replying to Pretty xin • Dec 1, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Vote for best drama couple 🥰 https://mydramalist.com/list/1yyQQMY1?s=09
Here too! https://mydramalist.com/list/LlPQo2JL
0 0
Replying to Orangekdramalover • Dec 1, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Let's vote for yu shuxin and ding yuxi.Best couple in 2024https://mydramalist.com/list/1yyQQMY1
Here too! https://mydramalist.com/list/LlPQo2JL
0 0
Replying to kpun • Nov 11, 2024
Review Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
looks the same: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Nerak9848/review/403274
it is. water armies striking again.
2 0
Replying to F1617762017 • Sep 25, 2022
Review Lost Track of Time
I already dropped it a long time ago It just didn't work for me.
Ohh okok hahhaa. Cast aside, the story isn't that bad tho.
0 0
F1617762017 • Sep 25, 2022
Review Lost Track of Time
Eh. I actually think she did pretty well here.
1 2
10309285 • Sep 25, 2022
Review Lost Track of Time
Yess Mu Ze is the thing here and Anran
0 0
Replying to virgievirgie • Sep 13, 2022
Review Love between Fairy and Devil
Thanks! I should not be surprised that there are so many 10 ratings since how we feel is very subjective, but…
Also felt the same for other dramas haha.
0 0
virgievirgie • Sep 11, 2022
Review Love between Fairy and Devil
Honestly, we need more critical reviews like this. Hahaha
5 2
Pragatee Mugale • Aug 14, 2022
Review Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
why did you drop it if it was good?
0 1
ladychuhua • Aug 14, 2022
Review Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
why did you drop it if it was good?
0 0
Sara Lee • Jul 30, 2022
Review Who Rules the World
Agree with the fight scenes
0 0
Purple_Chrysanthemum • Jun 4, 2022
Review Who Rules the World
Agree.
0 0
Nelly • Jun 4, 2022
Review Who Rules the World
On point! Some just watch these for leads. But I don't blame them tho. Leads are pretty ahah
1 0
Replying to 7807563 • Jan 23, 2022
Review Maiden Holmes
I also dropped this, could not watch FL, too annoying.
Aww I thought it's only me cause the rarungs are high haha
1 1
Liuli • Oct 22, 2021
Review No Boundary
Omgg true. Fl are mostly damsel in distress bruh . Or they go weak when ML appears
0 0
Lburnsphillips • Oct 22, 2021
Review No Boundary
Bruhh I was actually a bit late in watching this drama. Its actually very nice.
0 0
dvadout • Jun 12, 2021
Review Ultimate Note
Hahaha I literally laughed when you said stop showing his face he isnt saying anything. Im going to watch this and see haha
0 0
Replying to 7807563 • May 25, 2021
Review Princess Agents
:You made it through the whole thing-lol. Dropped it, started to dislike the FL(made no sense that all the males…
Awww good for you. I didnt know how it end so yeah plus the high ratings so I finished it. Bruh
1 0