News
On Queen of Tears • Mar 18, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, but I don't wanna watch it....IT'S GONNA BREAK MY HEART...πππππππππππππππ do you understand me?πππππ
3 1
On Live Your Own Life • Mar 17, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
I don't know why are people getting angry at episode 50, I think this was needed for the plot to end smoothly
3 8
Replying to Aymen • Mar 16, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
You've never seen a cockroach!! Do you live in heaven?π
im envious
Yes, they doooooπ
0 2
On Between Him and Her • Mar 16, 2024
Title Between Him and Her
Watching this was a slightly bumpy ride for me....I didn't hate it as much as others did....I liked most of the side characters....Before starting the final episode, I was like "Finallyyyyyyyyy, its ending", but as I ended this show, I kinda felt sad that I'll lowkey miss them next week...It did teach me that life doesn't always gives you what you want, especially in relationships, anyone can mess up at any time...Once a relationship gets cracked there's no super glue to fix it...
10 0
Replying to cmschatton • Mar 16, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget Spoiler
That's a lot of words to say you didn't watch it while pretending to have watched it.
Are you saying that to me!!???
0 0
Replying to zamperx • Mar 16, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Park Hyung Sik is so funny π He's perfect for this role. And do they really have cockroaches like that in Korea?…
You've never seen a cockroach!! Do you live in heaven?π
im envious
3 4
On Doctor Slump • Mar 16, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Marrying Choi TaeJoon gave a NEW LIGHT to a specific aspect of ShinHye's acting....πππ
1 1
Replying to AK76 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget Spoiler
What has this bang average idol to do with this show?
you just jealous..πππ
0 0
On Luo Jin • Mar 16, 2024
Person Luo Jin
He's soooooo handsomeee
1 0
On Luo Jin • Mar 16, 2024
Person Luo Jin
Just started watching his Good wife 101
0 0
On Good Wife 101 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Good Wife 101
It looks sooooo good
1 0
On Good Wife 101 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Good Wife 101
It looks sooooo good
1 0
Replying to Greg Dorsey • Mar 16, 2024
Title Good Wife 101
https://dramacool.com.pa/drama-detail/good-wife-101don't know the quality though.
I too came here searching for this drama after seeing it on Drama-cool...π€
0 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Mar 15, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget
Now it's called Chicken Nugget, will we get trauma (like Happiness) or straight up silly humour. I'm good with…
You found the most perfect absurd drama....I'm on episode 4 and I had moments where I fell of my bed laughing...
5 1
On Chicken Nugget • Mar 15, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget
I love how, no matter what the kdrama is, my man CHA EUNWOO is always the epitome of PURE BEAUTY....πππ
4 9
On Chicken Nugget • Mar 15, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget
JINYEONGGGGGGG-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....my baby, JINYEONGGGGGGG....πππ
4 2
On Branding in Seongsu • Mar 14, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
I reallyyyyyyyyyyy reallyyyyyy liked it from episode 5 till 23....24 was, ummm, kinda not giving....Overall, it was great...β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
3 0
Replying to UtkarshWankhade • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
also walked the stonewall!!π₯Ίπ₯Ίπ₯Ί
Oh yeasshhhhhπ€
1 0
Replying to Aymen • Mar 13, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
It's the Indians, they down-rated this drama..... (I love this drama too but I disagree with you on this being…
Well, I agree...But racism exists everywhere... Even Indians are racist to other nations not only on the basis of their color, but religion and other stuff.... Racism exists everywhere, and we seriously need to work on that
0 1
Replying to UtkarshWankhade • Mar 13, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
also walked the stonewall!!π₯Ίπ₯Ίπ₯Ί
What stoneware?
1 2

1