Editorials
Replying to Aymen • Mar 13, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
It's the Indians, they down-rated this drama..... (I love this drama too but I disagree with you on this being…
There was something in episode 1/2 that talked about India in a stereotypical way....Indians went crazy in this comment section...
0 3
Replying to Wanheda • Mar 12, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
Finally started watching this drama and can't believe it's rated this low. To me, it's much better than Doctor…
It's the Indians, they down-rated this drama..... (I love this drama too but I disagree with you on this being better than Doctor Slump..)
1 5
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 12, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
He did fold those 1000 cranes...ππππππ
36 6
Replying to 10817941 • Mar 12, 2024
Review Wedding Impossible
what is this review lmaoooo
Don't worry, she's crazy..
2 1
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 12, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
How will I wait a whole week for next episode...?γ
γ
γ
4 0
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 12, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
Our WooJin's soooooo talented...I was bawling when he started crying...πππ
6 0
On Queen of Divorce • Mar 12, 2024
Title Queen of Divorce
I loved it
1 0
oppa_ • Mar 12, 2024
Review The Midnight Studio
Thank Gwaddddd, you liked a drama....π
5 2
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 12, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED.....THESE WERE THE KINDA KDRAMAS I WAS WAITING FOR.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....THIS IS HOME FOR ME....ππ
9 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 10, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Gwadddddd, I'm sooooooo scared of the tears that this drama will give me in the future....I'M LOVING IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH πππππππππ
4 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Mar 10, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
LOMON'S ACTINGGGGGGGG>>>>>>>>> wow wow woww
3 0
On Tears of the Queen • Mar 10, 2024
Title Tears of the Queen
Sounds interesting, where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to Swag_infinite • Mar 10, 2024
Title Wonderful World
How is this drama?Should I give it a try?
It's really really really really good
9 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 10, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
I'd like to apologize to Yuri for doubting her...but I still think she's the one who cheated with SooHyun's husband
6 2
Replying to DDanielle • Mar 8, 2024
Title The School Nurse Files
Honor student a Japanese movie is hard to find but you can watch a recap on Youtube. This movie has a silly concept…
Thankyouuuu...π
1 0
On Captivating the King • Mar 7, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Loved it
2 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 6, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
That was JUNG KYUNGHOOOOOO....OMGGGGGGG!!!! The cameos of this drama>>>>>>
2 0
Replying to Aymen • Mar 3, 2024
Title My Happy Ending Spoiler
disassociative amnesia
My bad! yeahhh, that's schizophrenia....But she also has DISSOCIATIVE amnesia, that's why she forgot that she got r-worded and also about her husband cheating on her with her "best friend"
1 0
On Oshin • Mar 3, 2024
Title Oshin
My mother told me that she used to watch this back in 2001...
4 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 3, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
PARK HYUK KWON.....He has a history of pissing me off with his charactersπHe's a FANTASTIC actor..π
4 2

1