Editorials
Replying to loopzie • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
i am planning to watch this because the synopsis sounds a bit psychotic and unique to me and i am into survival…
I highly HIGHLY RECOMMEND this if you're into dramas that would NOT, NEVER BORE you...every second makes us wondering what will happen next...
0 0
Replying to thesuperiortaste • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
only on episode 1, already this drama deserves much higher ratings. itβs almost as good as the penthouse but…
Hope you can say the same when you get on season 2...Don't get me wrong, we who're watching season 2 are ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT... (hoping to see you in the comment section of season 2ππ)
0 2
Replying to UnaSpenser • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
I'm only in episode 2. This thing is hard to stomach.
We're on season 2, and we've said b'bye to every emotion in our body....WE JUST LOVING IT...πβ€
3 4
Replying to kwangyeon • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
2 episodes in and i laughed so hard that my stomach hurts.we dont need school anymore! just read some books for…
We don't even need anesthesiologist anymore!! just think of your dead loved one and say b'bye to you leg....
0 0
Replying to wdh • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
just finished ep 2... LEE JOON IS SO SEXY
Yeasssshhhhhhhhh, I've been saying that for years...πππβ€β€β€π₯π₯π₯
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
it starts off with a different vibe from season 1... but episode 2 gets back on track... or off track because…
πππππ
0 0
Replying to The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Replying to deleted comment
We'll get to know him in upcoming episodes
1 0
Replying to Teis • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Do we know who Bang Da Mi's biological father is? If not, I'm thinking it might be Kang Ki Tak
I think, they might end up introducing a new character under Dami's BIOLOGICAL FATHER...πππ
0 0
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Whenever I think, "what else weird shit can happen"!?....WEIRDER SHIT HAPPENS...At this point, I don't even care what happens, I just LOVE it.....No matter, how illogical this gets, one thing it won't get, is boring....This drama is NOT boring at all....πβ€
6 0
Replying to star • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
when it comes to this series idgaf about logic , it is entertaining and keeps me glued , not something that many…
Yeassssssπππ
0 0
On Frankly Speaking • Apr 4, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
I'm sooooooo sooooooo excited for this dramaaaaaa....
4 0
Replying to Leah Song • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
choi taejoon in Queen of tears?
No, no ,no....CTJ was in this drama, SJK in Queen of tears, and KB, LSH and RKS in wedding impossible....
0 0
Replying to Anonymous_user • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
is the drama good??
YEASSSSSSSSSSSS
0 0
On The Midnight Studio • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
CHOI TAEJOON!!!?????.....Omggggggg!!! I watched last episode of Wedding impossible, episode 8 of Queen of tears and this, in one day, THIS IS MY 5TH CAMEO, everytime I'm like π±
2 2
oppa_ • Apr 1, 2024
Review Wedding Impossible
Why block?ππππ
0 0
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
How is the romance in this?
It started today, we'll get to see more soon
1 1
Replying to Wilmy • Apr 1, 2024
Title Hide
yes! me too!
β‘β‘β‘β‘
0 0
Replying to teddysbigeyes • Apr 1, 2024
Title Hide
I'm wondering about this too, people answered me that thriller ratings are just usually so low and I kinda agree…
Noooooooo, thriller ratings are not always low
0 1
On Hide • Mar 31, 2024
Title Hide
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY is the rating sooo low!!!??? I'm absolutely loving this plot
5 6
On Hide • Mar 31, 2024
Title Hide Spoiler
Old man in wheelchair is the most suspicious one for me
3 0

1
