Editorials Replying to yankeepolka • Mar 31, 2024
Title Hide Spoiler
I was sure that Yeon Joo would be the main villain or something like that. She is played by a famous actress and…
I think that haraboji in wheelchair DEFINITELY has something to do with the plot toooo....He, in my opinion, is controlling everyone
2 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 30, 2024
Title Wonderful World
CHA EUNWOO'S ACTINGGGGGGGGG>>>>>>>>>...wow this man's amazing
21 0
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
So the circle forms when they together!!???? adorable
9 0
Replying to Diablo • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
Is there any romance in this
yes
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Mar 30, 2024
Title Crash Landing on You
The mention of cloy in midnight studio nd the tv scene nd the glitch 😂.NARA need to watch cloy.. She said that…
Omggg, yessss
1 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Mar 28, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
Thankgwaddddddd, HiTv added this....Watching LYOL with ads was lowkey hard
1 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 28, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
One of THE BEST dramas of this year.....I, a 100% recommend this.....wowwwwwwwwww, what a journey it was....
9 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Mar 28, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
My man Hyunwoo always chooses THE BEST script......As a diehard fan of YLAG, I absolutely LOVE THISSSSS
3 2
Replying to Pretty bae • Mar 28, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
Currently watching this now all the way from LYOL
Me tooooooooooo
0 1
On Kim Shi Hoo • Mar 28, 2024
Person Kim Shi Hoo
I refuse to believe that he's 36...Like whatttttt!!???
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 28, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Absolutely loved the drama..I don't want it to end next week...ã… ã… ã…
5 0
Replying to ggululuu • Mar 27, 2024
Title Nothing Uncovered
He could be Zeun, the hacker
yeasssssss
0 0
On Nothing Uncovered • Mar 26, 2024
Title Nothing Uncovered
BeomJun definitely has something bigger to offer...Ain't no wayyyyy, he's playing a minor character
6 2
Replying to kangminjae • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
To be fair, he probably doesn't know how his father behaved in front of Soohyun. He DID apologize and act remorseful…
Yeahhhh, you're right...
0 1
On Wonderful World • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
SeonYeol says, "I wanna take something precious from her"....Mannnnn, your father already killed her MOST PRECIOUS son..
18 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
There's something out of this world, in Cha EUNWOO'S character in this drama ....I wanna scream everytime I see him....HE'S PERFECT, down to the t.....HE LOOKS LIKE A MIRACLE....The things he makes me feel...wooooo
11 1
On Wonderful World • Mar 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
Watching episode 7 right now, and one thing about SeonYeol bothers me....WHY would you take revenge from a woman who's son was KILLED by your father, and on top of that, your father wasn't even sorry...
4 5
On Won Yoo Jin • Mar 20, 2024
Person Won Yoo Jin
She sooooo pretty
1 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Mar 20, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
Soooo excited
4 0
On Live Your Own Life • Mar 20, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
I absolutely loveeeeeeed it and will be watching the next weekender tooo....I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THAT...
2 0

1
