News
On The Bequeathed • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Bequeathed
A MESSED UP YET VERY INTERESTING STORY WITH A FANTASTIC CAST.....I highly recommend it
1 0
On The Bequeathed • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Bequeathed
A MESSED UP YET VERY INTERESTING STORY WITH A FANTASTIC CAST.....I highly recommend it
0 0
On The Bequeathed • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Bequeathed
I'm watching episode 4 and I constantly feel as if someone else dubbed YeongHo's character....The voice seems different from Ryu KyungSoo's actual voice....
0 0
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 23, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life Spoiler
That slap, oh that slap was soooooo perfect...πβ€
2 0
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 23, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life Spoiler
Our halmoni majored in English.Literature!!!!!... I'm doing the same tooo... γ
γ
γ
γ
β‘β‘β‘β‘
0 0
Replying to Eye Love You • Jan 23, 2024
Title Eye Love You
Replying to deleted comment
We love Dramacool...β‘β‘β‘β‘
0 0
Replying to kalenahenden • Jan 23, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Even though it was sad to see Mirim give on her dream to be an actress (and a relationship with Hyojun), they…
I really really want THE BEST for our Mirim...β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
5 0
On Live Your Own Life • Jan 23, 2024
Title Live Your Own Life
Did they change the actor playing Hwang ChiSan!!!???γ
γ
γ
0 0
On Lee Joo Won • Jan 23, 2024
Person Lee Joo Won
He's sooooo TALENTEDDDDDD
2 0
On Rho Sang Bo • Jan 23, 2024
Person Rho Sang Bo
I noticed him back when I was watching "Han river police"...Him as a doctor with GLASSES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘....Now, I'm also loving his character in LOYL....
1 0
On Ahn Hong Jin • Jan 23, 2024
Person Ahn Hong Jin
He's really funny in LOYL, love his character...γ
γ
γ
γ
γ
β‘
0 0
On Kim Joon Ho • Jan 23, 2024
Person Kim Joon Ho
I've seen all his work, he's very very talented...β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
0 0
On Liv Hewson • Jan 22, 2024
Person Liv Hewson
She's an Aussie? I didn't know that...Her accent didn't sound Aussie to me
0 0
On The Bequeathed • Jan 22, 2024
Title The Bequeathed Spoiler
Whatttttt!!!! SungHoon died in the first episode... γ
γ
γ
γ
0 0
Replying to Jongsukphobic • Jan 22, 2024
Title Joseon Exorcist
I wish someone would just leak the remaining episodes
I was literally missing this drama and thinking this today
4 0
Replying to shubham prasad • Jan 22, 2024
Title Like Flowers in Sand
i am glad they didn't add SPORTS tag for this series, i would have been pissed. This is purely a romance drama....ML…
Romance and sports can go well together....Love all play, weightlifting fairy Kim BokJu etc
6 1
Replying to Love Song for Illusion • Jan 22, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
Replying to deleted comment
sameeeeeγ
γ
γ
γ
γ
β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
1 0
On Lee Byung Hun • Jan 22, 2024
Person Lee Byung Hun
Why is he sooooo handsome....β‘β‘β‘β‘β‘
13 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 21, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
KIM TAEHEEEEEEE...... IT'S KIM TAEHEEEEEEE....π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππππβ¨β¨β¨β¨πβ¨ππ₯³β¨β¨β¨
2 0
Replying to Aymen • Jan 21, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
How on Earth was it "rushed"!?
That is not what "rushed ending" means
2 0

1